This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Elro doorbell

Tim01Tim01 Member
I cannot connect my Elro doorbell with Homey. Someone an idea how to connect this.

Comments

• FranqFranq Member
    I would like to know this also.
  • PandaPanda Member
    Please give some more information, which type?

The Elro app only supports the elro sockets at the moment.
  • I'm using the DB201T as sender. And the DB200 as receiver. I couldn't connect to homey. Do u use the same components?
    The receiver can play 16 types of noise.
    I can make up a lot of usefull flows.
  • I bought a KAKU/COCO ADCB-6600 Doorbell. Connect the Pushbutton and Doorbell separately. Now I could disable the doorbell by Homey and generate 4 different sounds with Homey on the doorbell.
    For each sound I made a Flow, so I could very simple activate the different sounds for this doorbell.

1 device, but I created 5 device in Homey.  :)

When someone push the button, he get feedback by the doorlight. When the doorlight is Switch On or Off. 

I bought this device for €13,- by Technische Unie. Now I waiting for the update, so I could mount the Pushbutton by the Frontdoor. Right now the distance is to for Homey to receive the signal.
  • i bought the SELECT PLUS by the ACTION.

and i used the app from alecto and it work like a charm.
  • @webwalser Sounds like a nice and cheap doorbell. Could you send from Homey the different melody's?
  • No that isn't possible. But you can instal soundboard on homey and let him play Different mp3 s
  • Hello,

I have an Elro type DB230 doorbell on 433 Mhz.

Can you integrate this type in the Elro app ?

• WRos said:
    I'm using the DB201T as sender. And the DB200 as receiver. I couldn't connect to homey. Do u use the same components?
    The receiver can play 16 types of noise.
    I can make up a lot of usefull flows.
    Is there a way to connect this type of doorbell to homey?
  • @Franq until now, I didnt connect this doorbell to Homey. To connect, we thirst need to built an app for it.