This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Official

[APP] HomeKit app (Sprut)

sprutsprut Member
edited October 2017 in Apps

HomeKit for Homey

App here => https://apps.athom.com/app/com.sprut.homekit

Image of paircode

After Homey is paired, go to "settings" -> "HomeKit". There select the devices you want to pair with "HomeKit" and wait =) Example of work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZWt6jDCl7E (New video from Homey the work)

If you have problems update your "I" device & Apple TV. On iOS 11 everything works perfectly. If you don't see for example the "SPEAKER" look here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elgato-eve/id917695792?mt=8

If the problem remained fully describe the situation. If you found any bugs, any other feature you can create an issue on com.sprut.homekit

Differences from HomeyKit:

-- The new logic works, you can add any device and if it supported device types they will be added to HomeKit. If the device is not supported device types will be added to the device "NOT SUPPORTED" - If you want I added a new device type send me "full info:" the device from the log on sprut666666@gmail.com

-- Removing devices from the form of the plugin is correct.

-- You can remove the device directly to Homey, and everything will be deleted and HomeКit and the plugin will work correctly.

-- Global optimization work with HomeKit a lot of fixes

-- Improved stability fixed all possible crashes (For example, the application was not working and you removed the device)

-- Check the availability of the devices

-- Many other small additions and fixes

-- Added many new types of devices and fixed old.

Now supports the types:

• Light (On-off, dim, Temperature control, RGB)
  • Fan
  • Switch
  • Outlet
  • Doorlock
  • Curtains
  • Motion sensor
  • Humidity sensor
  • Light sensor
  • Carbon dioxide sensor
  • Temperature sensor
  • Leak sensor
  • Smoke sensor
  • Contact sensor (door/window sensor)
  • AirQuality sensor
  • Thermostat
  • Volume speaker
  • Vacuum cleaner
  • Button (simple and Play/Pause etc)
  • Doorbell button (as Motion sensor)
  • Battery service for all

Donate

Many thanks to the developer who wrote the library has-node Without which the application cannot run ;) Many thanks abedinpour so much for the work done.

The basis of this application is taken development com.swttt.homekit Many thanks Swttt so much for the work done.

And I Sprut - engaged in ongoing app development =)

If you like the app, you can thank the authors:

Sprut PayPal: Donate 

&&&&&

Swttt PayPal: Donate

&&&&&

abedinpour PayPal: Donate

Changelog

• If wakeup interval > 15 seconds - no online state

• Extended support for status updates of devices

• Verification of successful installation of the new parameters in Homey
  • Fix for MiLight

• Small fixes

• Critical bugfix when adding many devices

• update has-node 0.2.3

• fix WindowCovering

• update has-node 0.2.2
  • new ColorTemperature
  • fix RGBW

• fix bugs in Thermostat & expansion of functionality

• fix Thermostat not measure_temperature

• Add Doorbell button (as Motion sensor)

• Add full device info for debug

• Support 2 bridges for example com.swttt.homekit

• Initial release
Tagged:

Comments

• sprutsprut Member
    edited March 2018

New update 1.5.1

### Support for new exclusive services: [HomeCenter for HomeKit])

update has-node@0.4.13
    update athom-api@2.0.108
    Support temperature is less than zero
    Fix Error: Homey Offline
    Add lib new-types-for-homekit@1.0.1
    Add support Atmospheric Pressure
    Add support Noise Level
    Add support Ultraviolet
    Add support Power Meter
    Add support Security System
    1.jpg 819K
  • I think this fair offer I will do good the Homey project

• I think this is a great app, but i have a problem installing it with Node.js.
    I have installed the Athom-cli but i can't get to athom log in. 

Am i doing something wrong?
  • Great app!!
    Is it possible to voice control a virtual device trough Siri?
  • Great app!!
    Of course) there are no restrictions ;)
  • Welcome back 
  • sprut said:
    Great app!!
    Of course) there are no restrictions ;)
    OK, how can i do that?
    I have some light plans called: lampen 1, lampen 2, enz. triggered by an virtual device.
    How can i trigger them trough Siri?
  • dd3ukdd3uk Member
    edited October 2017
    For me I just had to goto home app on Siri , add the homey when it asks for the barcode scan image of the one above and all my devices appeared .. then you can tap on them/adjust from home app, put them into rooms/groups and ensure they’re named something easy ... then just say hey Siri bedroom lights on / off / dimmer / brighter etc 
  • sprut said:
    Thanks.
    I have  virtual device for play playstation. There is no way to i can trigger it with Siri?
  • sprut said:
    Thanks.
    I have  virtual device for play playstation. There is no way to i can trigger it with Siri?
    In HomeKit it will be a normal switch =) "Turn on the play playstation."
  • Hi @sprut
    I wanted to add a new lamp to my HomeKit. It is the milight gu10 rgb+cct. It works almost perfectly. Dimming, color, on/off with siri all work as expected. The only thing that does not work is putting it back to white. Siri says it is putting it to white but nothing changes... Don't know if temperature should work (have warm white to) but that does nothing either.
    Let me be clear a bit. It works in the Home app from apple just not with siri (white and temperature).
    Are you aware of this? Is there something I can do?
    Greetings,
    Aaron
  • dd3ukdd3uk Member
    edited October 2017
    create an Aaron said:
    Hi @sprut
    I wanted to add a new lamp to my HomeKit. It is the milight gu10 rgb+cct. It works almost perfectly. Dimming, color, on/off with siri all work as expected. The only thing that does not work is putting it back to white. Siri says it is putting it to white but nothing changes... Don't know if temperature should work (have warm white to) but that does nothing either.
    Let me be clear a bit. It works in the Home app from apple just not with siri (white and temperature).
    Are you aware of this? Is there something I can do?
    Greetings,
    Aaron
    create a scene to put things  back to whatever you prefer as default, then siri will take the scene as a command.

while you're playing say ' hey siri, beatbox for me' ...... I love that one :)
  • @sprut
    DId not know it was the fault of apple  ;)

@dd3uk
    Thanks, I will try this 
  • @sprut
    Added the Fibaro z-wave motion sensor, works fine in the Homey but in home kit it tells me 0 degrees, and Home says it´s not supported. Do you have a clue? 
  • Hi! Anyone else having problems with Homekit telling that none of the devices on homey is responding? Everything works great until suddenly it doesn´t and the only way to get it to work again is delete Homey from Homekit and add it again? 
  • WouterNLDWouterNLD Member
    edited November 2017
    Great app and ongoing development. So first off - thanks!

Update - turns out you can switch around the alarm on/off when door open/closed in the Homey settings. This will update it correctly in your homekit app, but still out of the box you will have the situation as described below.

I've purchased and received a new Aeotec Door / Window Sensor 6, which works perfectly with Homey. The description of the alarm left me a bit puzzled though as 'NO contact alarm' means the door is actually closed. I interpreted it the other way around at first but then learned when the contact between the magnet and the sensor is broken, hence the door is open, the contact alarm will be ON. 

In short:
    - Contact alarm = NO means the door is closed
    - Contact alarm = YES means the door is open 

The way it is implemented in your homekit now is that it shows the door OPEN when in fact it is closed. 

Happy to help you verify if needed.   
  • @vimiag  We must wait, then Homey has not yet transferred the new values.
    fredrikb Describe in more detail what preceded this?
    WouterNLD send full device info
  • fredrikb said:
    Hi! Anyone else having problems with Homekit telling that none of the devices on homey is responding? Everything works great until suddenly it doesn´t and the only way to get it to work again is delete Homey from Homekit and add it again? 

I have the same problem, I Think 2 times now, suddenly homekit says uppdateing.... on every thing, and the only thing I have found working is remove homekit from Homey and ad it again, one thing I havent tried is remove every thing from homekit and ad them again, I will try this to next time
  • fredrikb said:
    Hi! Anyone else having problems with Homekit telling that none of the devices on homey is responding? Everything works great until suddenly it doesn´t and the only way to get it to work again is delete Homey from Homekit and add it again? 

I have the same problem, I Think 2 times now, suddenly homekit says uppdateing.... on every thing, and the only thing I have found working is remove homekit from Homey and ad it again, one thing I havent tried is remove every thing from homekit and ad them again, I will try this to next time
    What actions preceded this? update, delete, add, change devices?
  • Added homey just fine on my iPhone 6 but on my girlfriends iPhone 6s it can't find Homey when scanning the 66666666 code (or entering manually) even though she is on the same wifi network.
  • Yannick said:
    Added homey just fine on my iPhone 6 but on my girlfriends iPhone 6s it can't find Homey when scanning the 66666666 code (or entering manually) even though she is on the same wifi network.
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207057
  • YannickYannick Member
    edited November 2017
    sprut said:
    Yannick said:
    Added homey just fine on my iPhone 6 but on my girlfriends iPhone 6s it can't find Homey when scanning the 66666666 code (or entering manually) even though she is on the same wifi network.
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207057
    you mean I should buy an Apple TV as hub for multiple device support?
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    edited November 2017
    To manage remote access and change permissions for a person, invite the person to control your home. Then follow these steps:
    1. Open Home and tap .
    2. Tap the person that you want to edit permissions for.
    3. Set the following access for your user:
      • Allow Remote Access: Turn on to allow users to control your accessories from any location. Turn off to allow users to only control your accessories while they're at your house.
      • Allow Editing: Turn on to allow them to add and remove accessories, scenes, and other users.

If you want to remove a person, tap , tap the user, then tap Remove Person.

• sprut said:
    @vimiag  We must wait, then Homey has not yet transferred the new values.
    The problem is that I don`t know. Suddenly Homekit complains that Homey is not responding. The only sollution I have found so far to get it to work again is to remove Homey from HomeKit, delete the HomeKit-app and then reinstall and reregister everything. Restarts of AppleTV, Homey, Router etc does not help and if I don`t remove the app and reinstall HomeKit does not find Homey in the add-device dialog.

Any ideas?
  • fredrikb said:
    sprut said:
    @vimiag  We must wait, then Homey has not yet transferred the new values.
    The problem is that I don`t know. Suddenly Homekit complains that Homey is not responding. The only sollution I have found so far to get it to work again is to remove Homey from HomeKit, delete the HomeKit-app and then reinstall and reregister everything. Restarts of AppleTV, Homey, Router etc does not help and if I don`t remove the app and reinstall HomeKit does not find Homey in the add-device dialog.

Any ideas?
    And by suddenly I mean that I haven`t done any changes to the environment. Most of the times this has happened it works when I go to bed and does not when I wakeup.