This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Solved

Associate Fibaro dimmer 2 with Aeotec Wallmote quad via Homey

etienneetienne Member
edited July 2017 in Questions & Help
I want to direct associate my Fibaro dimmer 2 to the aeotec Wallmote quad.
Both are in the same zwave network controlled by Homey.

I enter the Node ID (25) of the fibaro device in the field "association group 2" but nothing happened.
Can somebody advise. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Solved.
    After entering the associations you have to "WAKE UP" the WallMote by press and hold the action button until the LED turns info a yellow/orange color and beeps. After release, its works OKE
  • Hello all,

I have  multiple switches, like popo wave, remotes arc-90 and the wall mote quad.

I have 20 fibaro dimmers 2, now attached to a Home Center lite, works fine.. except it is slow.
    So bought a Homey…..How do you level up and down with the buttons and the dimmer 2, just by held the button…???…???

HCL see screenshot, how the hell does this simple action works in Homey with fibare dimmer and wallmote.....

• What's the use of triple-posting this and use wordings like "how the hell" to fellow-users?
  • bvdbos said:
    What's the use of triple-posting this and use wordings like "how the hell" to fellow-users?

How the hell is to myself!