This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Pop-up issue Smart Alarm

Hi, 
Trying to connect my Smart Alarm device but Homey is not showing a pop-up while my pop-ups are check ON as allow in my browers. What to do?

Comments

• bsmit said:
    Hi, 
    Trying to connect my Smart Alarm device but Homey is not showing a pop-up while my pop-ups are check ON as allow in my browers. What to do?
    Same here. Will make a github issue this weekend.
  • I do get a pop-up asking me to first logon and secondly to give Homey access to status from Smart Alarm.
    After that nothing happens and nothing new is available..

• lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited September 2017
    bsmit said:
    Hi, 
    It's good to talk about these issues on the forum but if you want Athom to look into the issue you need to open a issue on the github page of the app. Athom uses Github for bug tracking/feature requests. The forum is a community forum wich is not always active monitored by Athom
  • bsmit said:
    Hi, 
    It's good to talk about these issues on the forum but if you want Athom to look into the issue you need to open a issue on the github page of the app. Athom uses Github for bug tracking/feature requests. The forum is a community forum wich is not always active monitored by Athom

Allright thanks, will dive into that Github thingie. Assuming that we can also see other Github stuff and do not create multiple issues there.
  • vk900 said:
    bsmit said:
    Hi, 

Allright thanks, will dive into that Github thingie. Assuming that we can also see other Github stuff and do not create multiple issues there.
    Yes you see standard with the filter for open issues but you can also see all issues (even already closed)
  • And? Is it already fixed maybe?

• maartenv said:
    And? Is it already fixed maybe?

yes resolved as communicated earlier on ;)