This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Northq Powermeter

Hi, anyone that have and like to do app for http://northq.com/qpower/ ? I no this is a bit old.

Comments

• Hi, I´m also looking for it. I can pair the NorthQ but I cannot get any value from it. Searched for any other Whole House Power Meter here but cannot seem to find any. Everyone should be interested in their energy consumption <span>:smile:</span>

Thanks,
    Pär
  • Also been looking for this!  :o
  • abeggledabeggled Member
    edited November 2017
    If my Homey get delivered, I can start to  write a NorthQ App for the NQ-9021 Power Reader, as i own such one and like to integrate it. So if somebody started already please let me know.
  • abeggled said:
    If my Homey get delivered, I can start to  write a NorthQ App for the NQ-9021 Power Reader, as i own such one and like to integrate it. So if somebody started already please let me know.
    That sounds great, thanks <span>:smile:</span>
  • Also interested in getting this working
  • For the moment it looks like my Homey is on backorder and will not be delivered the same day as stated în the webshop :(
  • @johnniemalm yes this my repository
  • What is the status of this Projects todsy?

• I'm waiting for my development homey and some spare time. But it's on top of my queue
  • Is there any progress on this?
  • Yes, there is an alpha version available. If you are interested in testing, I can add your homey-account Emailaddress to the closed alpha group.
  • I would be happy to test this too -)

• I could test aswell if wanted
  • abeggled said:
    Yes, there is an alpha version available. If you are interested in testing, I can add your homey-account Emailaddress to the closed alpha group.
    Please send me a PM with your data and I will add you instantly, thanks.
  • Hello,
    I would be happy to test this too!
    I have a gas meter NQ-9121-EU
  • I don't own a gas meter, can you provide me Manufacturer ID, Product Type ID, Product ID of the device?
  •     vendorId: 150 (25.12.2017)
        vendor: NorthQ (25.12.2017)
        productId: 1 (25.12.2017)
        productType: 16 (25.12.2017)
        serialNumber: 0,0,55,52 (25.12.2017)