This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

www.mysensors.org

It would be great if these little boys could talk to Homey!

Learn how to create your own low cost wireless sensors and connect them to the world.

Store your sensor data at home or in the cloud. Control your environment. We provide build instructions and other great tools to help you manage and analyze your sensor data!

Comments

• Domotics and mysensors are already friends!
  • DD Member
    cautje said:
    It would be great if these little boys could talk to Homey!
    It would probably be quite easy to connect these to Homey. Someone needs to write an app though. I might start on it when I get my Homey.
  • Let me know if you need a tester or some assistant. Waiting for my Homey as well. No experience with programming, but eager to learn and connect mysensors
  • I've tried some Arduino stuff in the past, and writing code is really not my strong suite. I've never actually created anything off that site, but I absolutely LOVE the idea, and I really like that site. Hoping to pull myself together and actually create something from there. And connecting it to Homey? That would make it 100x worth it!!! @D I wish you good luck sir on writing the app, I'm sure gonna try to make use of it!
  • Also loving the idea of having mysensors working with homey.

little bit of a programmer and really want to make this happend. But don't have the idea yet how to start.
  • JacobJacob Member
    edited January 2016
    Unfortunaterly I'm no programmer either. However I have managed to add several mysensors IO to my vera3. I believe if somebody programs a my sensors gateway for Homey it will bring a connection to a huge amount of home information and a fantastic hobby.
  • Jacob said:
    Unfortunaterly I'm no programmer either. However I have managed to add several mysensors IO to my vera3. I believe if somebody programs a my sensors gateway for Homey it will bring a connection to a huge amount of home information and a fantastic hobby.
    Then I guess all that's needed is for someone to create a Homey App and 'that's all'?
  • There's a new release available, looking great!

http://www.mysensors.org/download/
This discussion has been closed.