This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Official Z-Wave SDK2

[APP] Hank Tech app - Main discussion topic (v1.1.0)

TedTolboomTedTolboom Member
edited April 2018 in Apps

Hank Tech

This app adds support for Z-wave devices made by Hank Tech.  

Links:

Hank Tech app at Athom apps                     

Supported devices:

Hank Scene controller 4 and 1 button version (HKZW-SCN04 & HKZW-SCN01)    
With the Hank Scene controller it is possible control any other devices (including non-Zwave) or set states / variables via Homey's flows.

The following triggers are supported:
  • Button Pressed 1x    
  • Button held down    
  • Button released    
  • Any button pressed (including tokens)   
The following conditions are supported:
  • Battery alarm activated | Battery in healthy condition    
Note:
All commands will be send to Homey.
With this device it is possible to associate buttons to other devices to control them directly (without Homey).

Hank Door / Window sensor (HKZW-DWS01)
Door / Window sensor providing contact and tamper alarm.   

Hank MultiSensor (HKZW-MS01)      

MultiSensor providing motion, illumination, temperature and humidity data for Homey.   

Hank Motion Sensor (HKZW-MS02)

Motion sensor providing motion alarm for Homey.

Hank Smart plug (HKZW-SO0x)      

Smart plug, including 2 USB ports, providing meter data as well as RGB led indication   

Hank Flood sensor (HKZW-FLD01)

Flood Sensor providing flooding-, tamper- and heat-alarm and temperature data for Homey.

Supported Languages:

• English   
  • Dutch    

Supported Z-wave regions:

• Europe   
  • U.S./Canada/Mexico        

Acknowledgements:

This app and driver development has been supported by:   
  • Robbshop by providing a the devices for debugging:   

Any requests please post them in the [Hank app topic on the Athom Forum or contact me on Slack    
If possible, please report issues at the issues section on Github otherwise in the above mentioned topic.     

Donate:

If you like the app, consider a donation to support further development
Paypal donate

Changelog:

v1.1.0
* Add support for the new Hank motion sensor (HKZW-MS02)
* Add support for the new Hank flood sensor (HKZW-FLD01)
* Update meshdriver to 1.2.10

v1.0.3
* Fix issue with SCN01 flow card trigger

v1.0.2
* Add Homey community forum link
* Update meshdriver to 1.2.8
* Driver clean-up & SDK2 optimizations

v1.0.1
Change Scene Controller device class to Sensor to enable default battery triggers (re-pair required)

v1.0.0
* App store release

Future work:

* Add RGB bulb
Tagged:

Comments

• Reserved for future use
  • The app has been released and is available in the app store (note: Homey SW >= 1.5.0)
  • @TedTolboom
    Super, I'm ordering a couple of 1 button version, and will be testing soon..
  • Robebar said:
    @TedTolboom
    Super, I'm ordering a couple of 1 button version, and will be testing soon..
    @Robebar great! Looking forward to the results and comments
  • Pairing of Scene Controller 4 button went okay!
    There is no battery (change) level trigger to monitor the battery level and send a push message to a phone yet?
    Any examples on how to use device in flows (scenes)? 
  • TedTolboomTedTolboom Member
    edited September 2017
    TinCup said:
    Pairing of Scene Controller 4 button went okay!
    There is no battery (change) level trigger to monitor the battery level and send a push message to a phone yet?
    Any examples on how to use device in flows (scenes)? 
    @TinCup Good to hear!

And nice catch on the battery level trigger...
    Normally this is a default trigger card linked to the "measure_battery" capability. 
    I guess that since I use the "zwavecontroller" class (instead of sensor), this trigger card is absent.
    I'll have a look into it.

In addition, I plan to include a 'battery alarm trigger' card as well as a 'key held' condition card (to facilitate dim / volume up and down options)
  • 4 scene controller working great!
    Have not figured out what to do with the button release trigger yet, and indeed no battery indication.
    But very happy already :-)
    edited September 2017
    @TinCup and @wimpy Thanks for the feedback.
    I just submitted an small app update (change of device class zwavecontroller to sensor) for approval to the app store that will add the default battery notification trigger cards to the Scene controllers.

A re-pair of the scene controller is required to implement this change.
  • v1.0.1 is available in the app store:
    Changelog:
    v1.0.1
    Change Scene Controller device class to Sensor to enable default battery triggers (re-pair required)
  • Super @TedTolboom , thanks !!
  • Does anybody know where to buy the Hank 4 in 1 multisensor in the Netherlands? Robbshop says they are going to wait with the orders because there is not enough interest...

greetins,
    Aaron
  • Nobody bought one yet?  :)
  • Aaron said:
    Nobody bought one yet?  :)
    @Aaron ;I had one available for testing from Robbshop; I would inquire there.
  • Hi @TedTolboom
    I did, they told me they were not ordering them because there were not enough people wanting them....strange.
    If you don't sell them nobody can buy them, not everybody is going to leaver their email address. I only did that after waiting so long. Thanks for you response, guess you don't know where to get them either  :)

greetings,
    Aaron
  • Aaron said:
    Hi @TedTolboom
    I did, they told me they were not ordering them because there were not enough people wanting them....strange.
    If you don't sell them nobody can buy them, not everybody is going to leaver their email address. I only did that after waiting so long. Thanks for you response, guess you don't know where to get them either  :)

greetings,
    Aaron
    @Aaron I'll check with Rob himself.
    I also see some additional products being announced in their store, so it might change.
  • @TedTolboom
    Oke, thanks. I will do that. Seems to me it is the best Multisensor. It has a nice price, good amount of sensors (depends on what you need) and can be fed by mains or battery.
  • Thanks for your work! Any idea when / if the RGB Led bulb will be supported? I have one here and can help testing / developing if you want?
  • Minor update uploaded to the app store
    v1.0.2
    * Add Homey community forum link
    * Update meshdriver to 1.2.8
    * Driver clean-up & SDK2 optimizations
    On the RGB bulb: this is being worked on... need to solve 1 last issue.
    edited March 2018
    Bug fix (copy paste error in SCN01 driver):
    v1.0.3
    * Fix issue with SCN01 flow card trigger
  • Can you add support for the HAN_HKZW-FLD01? Watersensor available add robbshop. That would be great! 
  • Robbertos said:
    Can you add support for the HAN_HKZW-FLD01? Watersensor available add robbshop. That would be great! 
    For sure...
    checked a few times to see if they were available.. guess they’re now...

will pickup the water and new motions sensor next week at Robbshop.nl and add them to the app
  • @Robbertos I've updated the github repository (to include the HKZW-FLD01 and HKZW-MS02) while awaiting the sensors for debugging... 
    If you'd like, you could give it a try..
  • 2Be2Be Member
    @TedTolboom
    Great app once again. Nice how you and Robbshop work together to make these apps and support these devices. 

I have a question about the Hank smart plug. Is the usb power data also available in the meter report? So when I only lug in an usb device will the power usage be reported? And secondly is it reported separate for each usb and the main power socket or all together?
  • KstoffKstoff Member
    edited April 2018
    Need help inserting the Hank Tech Smart plug.

I have managed to insert one, but with it I can not run on / off with Homey. I can only run on / off by pressing the button on the smart plug. But it has contact with Homey becouse I can see the energy consumption, for example.

The other Smart plug I have, I can not get into Homey at all. When I hold the button, it does not start blinking until it comes to mating mode.

I have made factory reset on both, but it does not help.

Anyone who has suggestions on what I can do?

BTW, I have Hank tech Z-wave v1.1.0
  • 2Be said:
    @TedTolboom
    Great app once again. Nice how you and Robbshop work together to make these apps and support these devices. 

I have a question about the Hank smart plug. Is the usb power data also available in the meter report? So when I only lug in an usb device will the power usage be reported? And secondly is it reported separate for each usb and the main power socket or all together?
    Hi @2Be thanks, also on behalf of Rob!
    I'm not really sure if the USB power is collected in the meter report....
    It provides only a single energy report; so no separate logging of the energy state
  • Kstoff said:

I have managed to insert one, but with it I can not run on / off with Homey. I can only run on / off by pressing the button on the smart plug. But it has contact with Homey becouse I can see the energy consumption, for example.

The other Smart plug I have, I can not get into Homey at all. When I hold the button, it does not start blinking until it comes to mating mode.

@Kstoff let's first try to get them included both...
    Please take the following steps for each device:
    1. Put the smart plug into a wall socket at close proximity of Homey
    2. In Homey, go to Settings > Z-wave > remove a device
    3. Press the Z-button 3 times to remove the device.
    4. In Homey, go to devices tab > add new device
    5. Press and hold the Z-button for 3 seconds to add the device in secure mode.
  • The Hank app has been updated last week to v1.1.0

Changelog:
    v1.1.0
    * Add support for the new Hank motion sensor (HKZW-MS02)
    * Add support for the new Hank flood sensor (HKZW-FLD01)
    * Update meshdriver to 1.2.10
  • Kstoff said:

@Kstoff let's first try to get them included both...
    Please take the following steps for each device:
    1. Put the smart plug into a wall socket at close proximity of Homey
    2. In Homey, go to Settings > Z-wave > remove a device
    3. Press the Z-button 3 times to remove the device.
    4. In Homey, go to devices tab > add new device
    5. Press and hold the Z-button for 3 seconds to add the device in secure mode.
    I have done that many times....
  • hello, when is the expectation that we can use the HANK RGB lamp in Homey? that would be fantastic.
  • This topic will be closed and continued at the new Homey community forum: 
    https://community.athom.com/t/162
This discussion has been closed.