This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Haseman Z-Wave DIN Rail 6x2kW Universal Switch Module

Hi,
I recently bought a Haseman Z-Wave DIN Rail 6x2kW Universal Switch Module (http://store.zwavecenter.com/image/catalog/PDF/DIN-6CH_RELAY_DATA.pdf).  I couldn't find any info on the device being supported, but they claim to be compatible with Fibaro Home Lite/2 RaZberry 2, Z-Wave Me, Vera, etc so I thought let's just give it a go and see what happens.

Sadly Homey only recognises it as a single switch, which is a bit sparse. Anyone any tips on getting this device started?

Comments

• Ok, ben zelf maar eventjes aan de gang gegaan, maar geen developer ervaring dus alle hulp is welkom.
    Ondertussen heb ik gevonden dat de manufacterer ID van dit device 277 (=0x0115 ?) is. Dat zou (slecht gedocumenteerd hoor, is hier geen lijst van?) een device van Duwi/Popp/Zwave.Me moeten zijn. Helaas levert installatie van die drivers geen verbetering op.

Een paar vragen:
    - Klopt het dat het fabrikant ID van een device wordt uitgedrukt in het decimale getalstelsel?
    - Klopt het dan dat 277 Duwi/Popp/Zwave.me moet zijn en hoe kan het dat er drie leveranciers aan het zelfde ID zitten?
    - Wie moet van de drie driver ontwikkelaars moet ik nu aanspreken voor support van mijn device? Of moet ik een extra driver schrijven voor de Haseman tak van deze familie?
  • @Delgul on content: can you try to add the device to Homey to see the node information (manufacturer ID, product ID and product Type ID) of the device?
    In Homey these numbers are shown in decimal, info on e.g. the product database of the Z-wave alliance is typically in Hex values (like in communication between Homey and devices).
    Mod break: I strongly recommend to translate your 2nd post to English to be able to still address your question(s) to either app / driver developer. Otherwise, I'll move this topic to the "Nederlands" section
  • Mod break: I strongly recommend to translate your 2nd post to English to be able to still address your question(s) to either app / driver developer. Otherwise, I'll move this topic to the "Nederlands" section
    Ok here goes. Not an exact translation but a merge with new info:

I have found out the following info from the node information of the device:
    Manufacturers ID: 277
    Product Type ID: 272
    Product ID: 1

The manufacturer ID seems to correspond to Duwi/Popp/Zwave.me devices, but installing these drivers does not help to recognise the device. Any help would be welcome!

• Delgul said:

Ok here goes. Not an exact translation but a merge with new info:

I have found out the following info from the node information of the device:
    Manufacturers ID: 277
    Product Type ID: 272
    Product ID: 1

The manufacturer ID seems to correspond to Duwi/Popp/Zwave.me devices, but installing these drivers does not help to recognise the device. Any help would be welcome!
    I guess the device is now added as a basic device of which you should be able to switch the first output correct?
    For the remaining inputs and outputs to work properly indeed a driver would be needed. 
    Best option would be to include it into the Z-wave.me app; I'd suggest to contact @ priknr1 (developer of this app) https://forum.athom.com/discussion/1791
  • Hi!
    Have You managed to connect this device to your Homey? Faced with a similar problem. All my attempts to solve the problem failed.
  • Hi. As a matter of fact yes. I only got the 6 switches to work, nothing else, but it works for my purposes. I have it running in development mode and never got around to pushing the code back to the project. I would be willing to, but it is far from finished.