This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Support Toon from Eneco (dutch)

12345679»

Comments

• Kan Homey ook communiceren met een Toon die geroot is?
  • The Toon-app communicates with the servers, not with the thermostate directly (afaik that is)
  • Is it just me, or does everyone else also (Still) lose connectivity and have to re-install the app every time?
  • Is it just me, or does everyone else also (Still) lose connectivity and have to re-install the app every time?
    Im not able to connect to Toon/Eneco for a long time, there is a github issue but it seems it's hard to solve
    Same problem here. It works fine for a couple of days and then connection is lost between homey and the Toon. (actually the connection between Homey and the Eneco servers). Then I have to re-install the app and connect the Toon again. Of course all the flow have to be re-built then.
  • @HarmLutjeboer Try deleting the Toon device and disabling/enabling the app and then adding it again. Isn't a real fix but it is lesser work than removing and adding it again. For me it works, kinda curious if it would for others too. (Because imo if its reproducable it is fixable, no matter how beta the toon API is)
  • Toon still not working....
  • I guess this means that more effort will be put into making Homey and Toon working together:
    https://www.athom.com/en/press/#6f530d39-dfc8-478e-b8a5-3c3e60d4af43
  • phbphb Member
    4 days  stable here 
  • I would presume this means "more effort will be" but "more effort has been" as this is a news-item...
  • kukeltjekukeltje Member
    edited October 2017
    Sorry, this quote made me sort of laugh

confirms the leading position of both companies in the fast-growing Smart Home market,
    Homey might not have the installed base of Toon, but Toon is in no way a smart home leading integrator. Temperature yes and a limited number of CO2/fire detectors and a limited way of configuring HUE is NOT a 'smart home'...

And installing Toon again after weeks of not using it results in

Beveiligde verbinding mislukt

Fout tijdens het verbinden met api.toonapi.com. SSL-peer heeft geen certificaat voor de opgevraagde DNS-naam. Foutcode: SSL_ERROR_UNRECOGNIZED_NAME_ALERT

De pagina die u wilt bekijken kan niet worden weergegeven, omdat de echtheid van de ontvangen gegevens niet kon worden geverifieerd.
        Neem contact op met de website-eigenaars om ze over dit probleem te informeren.

Meer info…

Fouten als deze rapporteren om Mozilla te helpen kwaadwillende websites te herkennen en te blokkeren
    When trying to login... Hmmmm
  • I understood yesterday-evening the API of Toon was down....
  • Still not able to add my Toon to my devices... I'm asked to login and then run into a message:

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.
  • For several days now the Toon device says 'Bezig met verbinden....'. Tried everything - deleting device/added device again, without luck. Does anybody else have the same problem or knows how to solve this?
  • For several days now the Toon device says 'Bezig met verbinden....'. Tried everything - deleting device/added device again, without luck. Does anybody else have the same problem or knows how to solve this?
    Same here, it's fixed a couple of times but after a few days it stops working. At the moment Toon isnt connected anymore.
  • Had the same unfortunatly. Tried it with a reboot, didn’t help. Tried removing Toon and re-adding, didn’t help. Removed the app and ran it from github, not possible as it seems to be missing a consumer code which is not available on github (I guess added when downloading from the appstore to homey).
    Installed it again from the appstore, added Toon and it worked again....
    Haven’t written down the exact errors unfortunatly :( so not sure if a github issue would make a lot of sense.
  • Tried adding Toon to the Homey, I installed the software from the store. But when I need to login with myEneco account. i'm presented an error message "Login Failed" I experience this error for over a week now. 
  • Tried adding Toon to the Homey, I installed the software from the store. But when I need to login with myEneco account. i'm presented an error message "Login Failed" I experience this error for over a week now. 
    What I noticed is that on the login screen it asks for your email address in the username field. This is actually incorrect and will result in a Login failed (or at least it did for me).
    You need to enter your username there.

I must say it's working quite nice combined with homey. I've added it to my "go to sleep" routine to set the night temperature, and up the temperature just slightly when someone gets home :)

Only issue is that sometimes it loses connection and will endlessly try to reconnect. Only solvable by re-adding the device. Feels like some kind of time-out on the authentication.
  • OffwoodOffwood Member
    edited April 2018
    Het koppelen tussen Honey en toon gaat fout. Als ik inlog met mijn enco account krijg ik de volgende fout melding. " {"fault":{"faultstring":"Invalid ApiKey","detail":{"errorcode":"oauth.v2.InvalidApiKey"}}} " . Toon support benaderd maar die zijn nog niet volledig op de hoogte van Honey enz... Iemand die me hier verder mee kan helpen ?
  • There's still some issues with Toon but with the latest version of Homey, the new Toon API is used. But one disadvantage: you have to re-pair your Toon-Thermostate. See :
    https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/2271
    and
    https://forum.athom.com/discussion/4742/homey-and-toon-do-not-seem-to-be-friends-toon-not-responding/p2

Also, there have been reports where a repair only worked a day after the Toon-device was deleted from Homey. May be some caching-issue?
  • . " {"fault":{"faultstring":"Invalid ApiKey","detail":{"errorcode":"oauth.v2.InvalidApiKey"}}} " 
    Hi all,

When i try to connect toon to Homey u get the following error  see above !