This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Solved

Flow not executed

fiekfiek Member
edited September 2017 in Questions & Help
Good morning,

I made a flow a while ago that switches everything off in de the night. I noticed  a few days ago that it doesn't work. I changed the flow so I get a push message when the flow is executed. Unfortunately I didn't get any message. When I test the flow it works. What am I doing wrong?

Tagged:

Comments

• Looks for me it should working, if the sockets in the and colum are really off.

You could try something else because now you using in the if colum "every 1 day" and in the and colum "time is exactly 02.30"
    So try to use in the if colum

And dont use the time card in the and colum . you could try it

• Ok. will try that thnx
  • EternityEternity Member
    edited September 2017
    Replace the card with the time tag with a time flow card.

Or

Replace the trigger card with a time card and delete your logical card in the THEN. 

Not at home to show an example, but you need the flow card with the clock in it... 
  • mruitermruiter Member
    edited September 2017
    The once a day trigger will probably never trigger at the same moment  when the time tag has the value 2.30 so the usage in this flow it incorrect. It could work if you make the trigger card every minute and not every day but thats useless
    load

You should trigger on time and not once a day in the first column and get rid of the if time from tag is 2.30 in the second column
  • fiekfiek Member
    edited September 2017
    thx for your suggestions guys. I will see if it triggers this night
  • I beleve once a day triggers on the start of a day 00:00, just like every hour wich triggers xx:00.
  • The suggestion worked. the flow triggers now