This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Solved

Using the new Phone trigger cards (charging, incoming/outgoing call) in a flow

vaderagvaderag Member
edited September 2017 in Questions & Help
I am trying to create a flow using my phone power being connected, but can't seem to find my phone...
I have the Homey app installed, and searching devices for phone / android etc I can't find anything - what do I need to do to use this card?

thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• Not possible yet, the new phone-app is needed... @Bram please release a version 1.5.3 with this card omitted... So many people asking this question...
  • bvdbos said:
    Not possible yet, the new phone-app is needed... @Bram please release a version 1.5.3 with this card omitted... So many people asking this question...
    Ah, okay, thanks!
  • lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited September 2017
    bvdbos said:
    Not possible yet, the new phone-app is needed... @Bram please release a version 1.5.3 with this card omitted... So many people asking this question...
    They did let us know this evening that is not going to happen. They needed to choose to withdraw the cards and later give an update when the mobile app gets released or give a warning. They only encountered a error when they wanted to deploy the warning but that is what they will deploy again soon to give a heads up that the card can be used after the mobile update.
  • vaderag said:
    I am trying to create a flow using my phone power being connected, but can't seem to find my phone...
    I have the Homey app installed, and searching devices for phone / android etc I can't find anything - what do I need to do to use this card?

thanks!
    Hey, You can use android Tasker and make a task whatever hou want, and use de Http get commando to trigger a homey flow. 
  • Ilmaro said:
    vaderag said:

thanks!
    Hey, You can use android Tasker and make a task whatever hou want, and use de Http get commando to trigger a homey flow. 
    Thanks, I have Tasker so know how to set up the task, but how do I get that to interact with Honey using HTTP?
  • That would be nice, so with the phone trigger you could make a flow to let the Sonos pause at an incoming or outcoming call, and continue playing afteryour phone conversation.
  • spacecosmosspacecosmos Member
    edited June 2018
    I can't seem to get this to work. I set up that if I get an inbound call, Sonos and TV is paused. It works if I test-run the Flow, but not in real-life. (Do I need to specify the number perhaps?) Any pointers?