This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Flow containing the word coffee

I'm trying to create a flow for my Italian espresso machine. Because the machine needs to heat for a time (15 mins) it could be useful to start it up with a voice command. The machine is powered on or off by a Fibaro wallplug.

When I try to do like: Coffee time, fix me some coffee, etc in a flow, it says with an exclamation mark that the word coffee interferes with another function in homey. But I don't have any flows with that word. Neither installed an app which does so. Where can I find which commands are 'occupied' and which flows are build in.

What could be a good work around?

Comments

• I'm trying to create a flow for my Italian espresso machine. Because the machine needs to heat for a time (15 mins) it could be useful to start it up with a voice command. The machine is powered on or off by a Fibaro wallplug.

When I try to do like: Coffee time, fix me some coffee, etc in a flow, it says with an exclamation mark that the word coffee interferes with another function in homey. But I don't have any flows with that word. Neither installed an app which does so. Where can I find which commands are 'occupied' and which flows are build in.

What could be a good work around?

On the support page of Athom are example flows and Athom build the way that card works when you use a word that can't be used.
  • Not contributing to your answer, but how / where can I see an exclamation mark when i would use a reserved word?
  • Ah.. cool.. Good to know.
  • @lubbertkramer er thanks, I looked it up but I can't see  any clue why the word coffee is blocked or a workaround to achieve this through another way..

• lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited September 2017
    @lubbertkramer er thanks, I looked it up but I can't see  any clue why the word coffee is blocked or a workaround to achieve this through another way..

Well the word is blocked by Athom so it can trigger a custom flow now or in the future i guess. Maybe it works already with the Kettle app (that can connect to the Smarter Coffee but if you want to be sure contact support@athom.com
  • Thanks, I will do that. I can imagine some purposes build-in but as the consumer you should be able to select if you would disable this or not.