This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Devolo Motion Sensor Switch of LED

Do anybody know with which parameter I can switch of the LED flashing by motion detection. With the Devolo Homecontrol you could do this but I didn´t found the parameter by homey ?

Comments

• Andreas said:
    Do anybody know with which parameter I can switch of the LED flashing by motion detection. With the Devolo Homecontrol you could do this but I didn´t found the parameter by homey ?
    I don't have Develo but for my fibaro/neo z-wave motion sensors i can do this at the devices page and click the settings button at the upper part of the device card
  • Yes, their I also searched for the setting but I didnt´found a setting which looks like.
  • CyberSponkCyberSponk Member
    edited September 2017
    Devolo-Sensor is a labeled Philio-Sensor.

If there is no Option in Device-Settings you can try to set the Parameter 2 and 4 (both 1 Byte) to 0 in the Device-Settings > Raw Configuration Parameter.

Put following into the field: 2,1,0;4,1,0; and save the settings.

After that you have to wait till the Device wakes up or you wake up the Device manually: Put the Battery out for 3 Seconds.

It could be that the Devolo-Device needs Time till the Led will be disabled.
  • I will try and report. Thx