This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Device doesn't play music after activating flow

Hi, I made the following flow: 1. IF: I am coming home 2. THEN: Activate Sonos speaker, 3. Play PLaylist (which I made in the Music Homey tab with some song from Spotify. 4. Set volume at 40, 5. Let Homey say: Welcome Home. But no music is played when I am running this flow. When I test I see that the flow is defined correctly. During testing Homey does speak (so it recognizes that I am coming home). What am I doing wrong? 

Comments

• Please post pictures of youre flows.

Its hard to see whats wrong by this low detail flow description. 

We need more visual details
  • ArthurNL said:
    Hi, I made the following flow: 1. IF: I am coming home 2. THEN: Activate Sonos speaker, 3. Play PLaylist (which I made in the Music Homey tab with some song from Spotify. 4. Set volume at 40, 5. Let Homey say: Welcome Home. But no music is played when I am running this flow. When I test I see that the flow is defined correctly. During testing Homey does speak (so it recognizes that I am coming home). What am I doing wrong? 

Could you add a send notification step to your flow? So you can test if the flow isn't working at all or just a part of it. Also how do you let homey know you are coming home? Is it with the precense cards?