This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Homey doesn’t start. Led from oranje to red

Today Homey just stopt. Tried power of, wait 6-10 sec, 30 minutes. Upside down and straight up, notting works. After 3 hours i’m done.
Any ideas before kicking it out?

Thnx

Comments

• only one solution, mail to support@athom.com :'(
  • lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited September 2017
    Boekhout said:
    Today Homey just stopt. Tried power of, wait 6-10 sec, 30 minutes. Upside down and straight up, notting works. After 3 hours i’m done.
    Any ideas before kicking it out?

Thnx
    Well that's a way to go, if somethings is not working kick it out :)

But what did you do before you got these problems, did you update or just out of the blue? Did you try to turn it around (up side down) after a full boot (say let it stand for 5-10 minutes). If nothing keeps working you can better contact support@athom.com we can only provide with tips and tricks (community members)
  • Had exactly the same problem a few days back. Nothing did work either after hours of trying. I did allready contacted Athom about this for repair. But in the evening, I decided to give it a last try, and my Homey did go back online as normal, and works as before since then fine.  Don't now why and how :o