This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Homey might be "responding slowly"

I have installed a roughly 10-11 apps. from the App store.. now when i open the Homey software i get an alert that he might be responsive?!

is this for real? do i have to cherry pick what i would like him to do because i can load up all kinds of different things "at the same time"?

Comments

• It's a warning. Nothing to worry about. I have installed more than 30 apps without any problems.
  • I got 21 apps installed, without a problem, so why don't they remove that annoying warning, if no one cares about it anyway? It's only usefull if users act accordingly to it. 
  • skandshus said:
    I have installed a roughly 10-11 apps. from the App store.. now when i open the Homey software i get an alert that he might be responsive?!

is this for real? do i have to cherry pick what i would like him to do because i can load up all kinds of different things "at the same time"?
    It's a warning not something that will happen with 10 apps, i also just like above have 30 apps installed. It's just a warning that if a developer of an app makes an app that makes your Homey slow Athom is covered :)