This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Hank devices

Hello

Is there somebody working on a support app for the devices made by HANK.
See them at Robbshop and they are much cheaper then the other brands and also nicely styled.

Comments

• wimpy said:
    Hello

See them at Robbshop and they are much cheaper then the other brands and also nicely styled.
    Yep.... received sample devices from Robbshop... 
    App is almost ready; please not, this is a SDK2 app so requires Homey 1.5.0

Expect to be able to release it to the app store this weekend.... with support for all devices except the RGB bulb
  • wimpy said:
    Hello

Expect to be able to release it to the app store this weekend.... with support for all devices except the RGB bulb
    That's good news ,thanks.
    Do hope the 1.5 release with zigbee and sdk 2.0 will release somewhere late this month...

• wimpy said:
    wimpy said:
    Hello

That's good news ,thanks.
    Do hope the 1.5 release with zigbee and sdk 2.0 will release somewhere late this month...

I recently installed the 1.5 experimental FW, and a few minutes ago I received my ordered Tradfri (Ikea)  LED light from the mailman ;-) , in a few seconds I had it working with zigbee, this seems to work ok with homey.  

I'm also interested in the hank devices / app,
    especially the multisensor (I've seen it can also be get power by USB cable instead of battery)

• The Hank app has been submitted to the app store: see also it's new forum topic: https://forum.athom.com/discussion/3708/