This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Fibaro

I am using a lot of fibaro wall plugs.  I noticed the fibaro app in the App Store, but I guess I have to set up all the fibaro wall plugs again to use the App?Am I right? I am using Home Center 2 of Fibaro with the wall plugs connected to the Home Center. Is  it not possible to connect the Homey to the Home Center so I can see all the plugs in Homey immediately.(like I can when I am using Alexa )?

Comments

• MarcelKuijperMarcelKuijper Member
    edited August 2017
    What you can try, in your homey > settings > zwave page to include homey into another zwave network.

Sinds you are using a fibaro home center im not sure if u have to install the app first before including, i would do so imo just to be sure.
  • What you can try, in your homey > settings > zwave page to include homey into another zwave network.

Sinds you are using a fibaro home center im not sure if u have to install the app first before including, i would do so imo just to be sure.
    Worried about the remark I will lose the devices in the homey z-wave network and can't add new devices anymore when I remove the homey to another z-wave network(of fibaro)