This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Fibaro switch FGS211 - 3KW

Hi,

For some reason the Fibaro switch FGS211 does not change the status on/off when i use the manually switch.
When i use the homey app to turn off or on the switch that works well..

I included the Fibaro switch FGS211 with the Fibaro app v 1.5.5  (relay switch) and also try the homey -- zwave

Is this a known issue with the Fibaro switch FGS211?

Additional info:
Fibaro switch FGS211 - 3KW  s/n : 0004 3526
Homey Firmware V: 1.3.1
Fibaro app v : 1.5.5

Comments

• JaapPeltJaapPelt Member
    edited July 2017
    Hi Fouad,

It might be a wiring issue. Did you wire it like this: http://www.domotica-shop.nl/images/D/FGS211.jpg
    Or did you do something different?
    There are multiple ways to wire it, but not all of them work :wink:
  • JPeJPe Member
    edited July 2017
  • JaxcJaxc Member
    Fouad said:

Hi,

For some reason the Fibaro switch FGS211 does not change the status on/off when i use the manually switch.
    When i use the homey app to turn off or on the switch that works well..

I included the Fibaro switch FGS211 with the Fibaro app v 1.5.5  (relay switch) and also try the homey -- zwave

Is this a known issue with the Fibaro switch FGS211?

Additional info:
    Fibaro switch FGS211 - 3KW  s/n : 0004 3526
    Homey Firmware V: 1.3.1
    Fibaro app v : 1.5.5

I have thesame problem, I use the FGS211 to switch on / off some lights. But if i switch them on manualy, homey does not switch them off when asking 'switch off all lights. They are configured as light switches.
  • FouadFouad Member
    JPe  thanks! but you reported the problem with the FGS-221, i have the FGS211 ..  do they use the same "driver/code"
    or should i reported this problem also. I have 6 FGS-211 all connect to Ceiling lighting, i my case now i will wait for a solution for homey dev before continuing the migration of vera lite to Homey.
  • JPeJPe Member
    Hi @Fouad  As far as I can see, it's a general z-wave problem because the same things happens to my Qubino devices, but you can add your devices to the report or make a new issue, did you also have the problem of not reporting power after the devices where power down?
  • FouadFouad Member
    Hi @JPe  Ok  clear,

I am not sure if the FGS-211 reports power , to be honest i am using Homey for like 3 days now.
    in the meantime i got response from homey support and they know about this issue and its already reported to the dev of the fibaro app. I hope it well be solved soon..