This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

New shipment date for Homey?

Comments

• PauluzPauluz Member
    edited January 2016
    I pre ordered my Honey in mai 2015. Can you tell me when I will receive my Homey?
    We are expecting to get them delivered to all of us, in Januari. That's what have been told! Just sit and wait...At the end they'll arrive :-)
  •   
    Great news. Homey is on his way. :smiley: 

Luuk...Unboxing/Install video's! Don't let us wait!!! :-P
  • Read stephans message. Some patience is needed ;)
  • Hi guys,

I don't want to 'blur' the discussion much more, but it makes sense to ask this here in stead of a private email to homey (as that would not give others the same information). I'm a geek backer, but I didn't register trough kickstarter (I registered shortly after the campaign closed I think). From reading this, it seems the current shipping schedule is as follows:
    - First batch backers: shipped
    - Geek and other kickstarter backers: to be shipped early january
    - Other orders: shipped in january

As I registered outside of kickstarter, I want to be certain I don't miss the 'geek backer' shipping boat. I'd rather be in the 'early january' batch than in the 'somewhere in january' batch.

Two simple questions:
    - Is the schedule I made roughly correct?
    - When should I 'ping' athom over email to check if everything is OK with my specific order?

Again, I'm not impatient (athom should take their time and Do Things Right), but I'm excited to get my homey. Sifting trough the forums it can be difficult to get a clear picture, so I just want to confirm if my expectations are correct ;)
  • rvdm said:
    Hi guys,

I don't want to 'blur' the discussion much more, but it makes sense to ask this here in stead of a private email to homey (as that would not give others the same information). I'm a geek backer, but I didn't register trough kickstarter (I registered shortly after the campaign closed I think). From reading this, it seems the current shipping schedule is as follows:

As I registered outside of kickstarter, I want to be certain I don't miss the 'geek backer' shipping boat. I'd rather be in the 'early january' batch than in the 'somewhere in january' batch.

Two simple questions:
    - When should I 'ping' athom over email to check if everything is OK with my specific order?

Again, I'm not impatient (athom should take their time and Do Things Right), but I'm excited to get my homey. Sifting trough the forums it can be difficult to get a clear picture, so I just want to confirm if my expectations are correct ;)
    All Kickstarters to be delivered first then pre orders. So geek backer does not mean you receive your delivery with the kickstarters. 
  • fuzzybear said:
    All Kickstarters to be delivered first then pre orders. So geek backer does not mean you receive your delivery with the kickstarters. 
    Ahh. I thought the people having a 'kickstarter level' (such as 'geek') would fall into the 'kickstarter' category. Wrong assumption I guess! Am I right in assuming 'alternative backers' fall into the 'pre-order' category? I'm fine with that, but I'm a little surprised that a June 2014 backer would receive their homey around the same time as the pre-orders of last week. Again, no push, but I was backing the project, not pre-ordering :)
  • fuzzybear said:
    rvdm said:
    Hi guys,

Two simple questions:

I still think this is an interesting question. There are backers that have backed during the kickstarter campaign outside of kickstarter (directly to Athom). I am one of those backers and I'm curious if it matters for Athom when they are going to email us.

@Stefan Is there a combined list of kickstarter and direct backers? Or do the direct backers need to inform Athom first?
  • I have backed as Geek in the kickstarter campaign, I guess 3 more months?  :#
  • I have backed as Geek in the kickstarter campaign, I guess 3 more months?  :#
    After the first batch and super backers the geek, early backers and normal are sent out
  • DaneeDeKruyffDaneeDeKruyff Member
    edited January 2016
    This is what @emiel said earlier in this thread:  https://forum.athom.com/discussion/comment/3923/#Comment_3923
  • If you look back in the kick-starter project you noticed that there are 11 backers in the 1st batch.  
    The Geek has 450 backers and the rest are 400 backers.  But all with the same estimated delivery date.
    There are backers that has no credit-cart and payed otherwise.  

• This is what @emiel said earlier in this thread:  https://forum.athom.com/discussion/comment/3923/#Comment_3923
    That's the comment I should have found :) For the others too lazy to search:

Orders are sent in order of paid price, so Geek backers are the first after the first batch, and after all Kickstarter backers have their Homey, then the pre-orders are shipped.

This means to me that the outside-of-kickstarter (but 'kickstarter level', not pre-order) will be shipped *before* the pre-orders. I think that's fair. Regardless of that, I would love to have an answer to the original question (i guess almost the same question @MartijnHarte asked) - is there a way to check? The process for non-kickstarter backers seems manual, so (again, regardless of the waiting time mentioned above) I'd love to know when things happen. I would be very happy if the Homey people open a topic where small status updates ('geek level address checks went out', 'all super early backer homeys shipped') are posted without all the debate and distractions ;) Unless there is one and I missed something!
  • Just received a heads-up to check my delivery address :) :)
    I received one as well :-)
  • Still waiting for the e-mail with bar-code to check delivery time tomorrow.
    I received one as well :-)
    Guess what, me too :) I should have waited a day with my question maybe ;)
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    Today we've shipped the first Homeys! ❤

• Emile said:

That's awesome, for the rest: me as a geek backer just received my "Is your shipping address still correct?" email!

Excited!  :)
  • Then I shall stay the whole day at home waiting for Homey.  :smiley: 
  • No confirmation here...  I'll inform my neighbours to accept a package just to be safe ;)
  • RocodamelsheRocodamelshe Member
    edited January 2016
    Emile said:

Grtz guys!!
  • Great news & big congrats!!

Hopefully Homey number 154 will be shipped soon :blush: 
  • DaneeDeKruyffDaneeDeKruyff Member
    edited January 2016
    Unfortunatly they're not shipped by number, otherwise you would be just behind me, nr 90 :)

I wonder if the serial number matches the backer number....
  • @DaneeDeKruyff;
    I known((super)Early Birds get there Homey just before pre-order :smiley: ), but i still hope Homey number 154 will be shipped soon (i expect it the 4th week of January)
  • Number 36 here  <3 But I'll have to be patient, as I'll probably be amongst the last :blush: 

Still awesome to see that the shipping is starting to take place :) Well done! I'm really looking forward to people trying out stuff!
  • Emile said:

Congrats on this incredible result, it must been a stressfull road to take and an emotional moment to see your children leave the house. I wish @emile and athom all the best in this new stage of the project and I hope to see my Homey in short notice. I'll take good care of him. 
  • Him? Her! 
  • Athomey said:
    Him? Her! 
    Has male voice and is called Homey...guess again. ;-)
  •  If it was a 'her' it would probably argue at any command :p
This discussion has been closed.