This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Interaction with Radarr

redrickaredricka Member
Would be good to see an app or something developed with Radarr. Couch potato seems to be dead and I could never get it to work with Homey. 

Comments

• I'll have a look at a Sonarr / Radarr app when I find some time.
  • lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited May 2017
    redricka said:
    Would be good to see an app or something developed with Radarr. Couch potato seems to be dead and I could never get it to work with Homey. 
    CP just got updated but the Homey app is staying behind indeed, had it working in the past. So i understand what you mean, also using Radarr (next to Sonarr) to replace CP. Good luck @Phuturist i can also test when you need someone :) 

CouchPotato: Updated to a new version, this version is from 2017-05-29 23:28:05

• You guys are awesome.. CP crashed hard, the app itself for me .. so I could never get it working again.. Sonarr, Radarr, PULSARR works great together
  • redricka said:
    You guys are awesome.. CP crashed hard, the app itself for me .. so I could never get it working again.. Sonarr, Radarr, PULSARR works great together
    Initial version has been published to the app store.
  • That is crazy quick! Thanks @Phuturist