This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Solved

Homey iOS Notification adding break in notification

gldrenthe89gldrenthe89 Member
edited June 2017 in Archive
How do i add a break in the notification
I have tried: 
- \r\n
- \n
- < /br>
- <br>
PHP: break;

Is this even possible?

Tagged:

Comments

• swtttswttt Member
    Not sure if its even possible. Would expect it to be \n. You tried something like a regular backslash as well?
    "This\ next line"
  • swtttswttt Member
    Just tested a few options, but couldn't get it to work either.
  • Anyone else ? 
    Maybe an Homey developer??
  • casedacaseda Member
    It is not possible at the moment, the homey app only supports small notifications at the moment. 

Athom will need to implement "bigstyle" code into the app so the notification can expand. 

Only big notifications support multiple lines. 
  • caseda said:
    It is not possible at the moment, the homey app only supports small notifications at the moment. 

Athom will need to implement "bigstyle" code into the app so the notification can expand. 

Thanks.

Hope this will soon be possible
  • caseda said:

Thanks.

If you really want Athom to do something with your idea you can make a github issue for it just like your other ideas you made at Git (tones/multiple locations)
  • caseda said:

Thanks.

If you really want Athom to do something with your idea you can make a github issue for it just like your other ideas you made at Git (tones/multiple locations)
    Thanks

I will do this right away
  • swtttswttt Member
    Sounds like issue resolved a.t.m. 

Closing this topic, if it needs to be re-opened again you can DM me.
This discussion has been closed.