This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Solved

Delay Action - is this a bug?

EternityEternity Member
edited June 2017 in Archive
This flow switches on my lights *IF* someone is home:

If nobody is home, the ANDERS (=ELSE) function is activated. 

There I have an action card to switch off the lights after a delay of 60 minutes. However, it seems that this actions is fired without the set 60 minute delay...?!?

Is this a bug, or am I not using the dealy function correctly?

Tagged:

Comments

• Just be sure. How did you check if the lights went out? If you did this by validating if the mail was received you should ofcourse add a delay to that also. 
  • Eternity said:
    This flow switches on my lights *IF* someone is home:

If nobody is home, the ANDERS (=ELSE) function is activated. 

There I have an action card to switch off the lights after a delay of 60 minutes. However, it seems that this actions is fired without the set 60 minute delay...?!?

Is this a bug, or am I not using the dealy function correctly?

This should work this way. Is the Licht uit (SF) card not working at all? Or just with a wrong time/delay?

• @jjtbsomhorst

You are clever... :-)

That must have been the case, and seems so obvious now. I checked the email time...and that does not have a delay!

• Eternity said:
    @jjtbsomhorst
    You are clever... :-)
    That must have been the case, and seems so obvious now. I checked the email time...and that does not have a delay!
    I didn't check or test it,
    I guess  this can be marked solved and maybe we could close it as it is no problem and works if I read this correct.
This discussion has been closed.