This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Solved

Home away

AaronAaron Member
edited May 2017 in Archive
Hi,
I am using the app for my coming home and going away mode. I tested it for some time now with my own phone and it works all the time. Now I added my wife's phone and I want to make the flow use that phone to.

I have made two flows. My "going away flow" is ok. It says that when someone leaves and nobody is home anymore then do your thing.

The second flow is when someone is coming home. I want homey to do its thing only when it is the first person coming home. So when somebody is already home it should not do its thing.

Wil homey do it this way or do I need to put more in the flow?

thanks, greetings,
Aaron
Tagged:

Comments

• AND

Somebody is Home(FALSE)

That would work
  • AaronAaron Member
    So like this?

I thought when I do it like this it wil think that somebody is always home when this flow fires because someone just did come home <span>:smile:</span>.

thanks, will see if it works when I come home.

Aaron
  • glijieglijie Member
    Aaron said:
    So like this?

I thought when I do it like this it wil think that somebody is always home when this flow fires because someone just did come home <span>:smile:</span>.

thanks, will see if it works when I come home.

Aaron
    i don't think this is going to work.
    if indeed not try this:

WHEN sombody comes home AND presence = 0(betterlogic var.) THEN sombody is at first at home (add 1 to presence var)
    ELSE someone is already home (add 1 to presence)

When somebody leaves home AND nobody is at home anymore THEN the last person left home (set prence to 0--> betterlogic var.)
    ELSE somone is still at home ( substract 1 from presence var.)

• AaronAaron Member
    Yes, it does not seem to word. Strange, you would think there is a card for this situation. Most homes have more then one person living there  :)
    Wel, I will do it the hard(er) way then. Thanks

Aaron
  • AaronAaron Member
    Hi,
    Just to let you know, this works flawless now.

thanks 
    Aaron
  • Modbreak:
    Topic will be closed, question in the initial post was answered.

This discussion has been closed.