This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

[Updated 0.1.6] Everspring -- central topic

2»

Comments

• RebtorRebtor Member
    edited May 2017

Chrispy said:
    How can I request Everspring AD131-3 UK Plug in dimmer be added ? -  Thanks Chris
    Looks to me that the 131 is almost identical as the 142 witch is already supported. The biggest problem is that the dutch developers of this app won't have acces to this device so they can't test it.

So either you download the devtools and the everspring code from github and add the device yourself like i did for the SF812 and SM103. Or you ask Ralf to add the AD131-3 to the beta channel (it should not be anything more then some Copy paste work anyway) and you agree to test it for him.

On that note.
    Since the 142-2 is the same as the 142-1, 142-3 ect. isn't it better to just support the 142 series as a whole now homey is also sold outside the netherlands.

• RebtorRebtor Member
    @aloft Tested the beta tonight. works like a charm.
  • arthurarthur Member
    edited June 2017
    Issue with SP103. Motion is detected correctly when watching the device status. However the flowcard "De bewegingsmelder gaat aan" / "Motion detector trigger on" doesn't fire.

@aloft: how can I best provide debugging information in this case since you don't own the device?  

BTW. I'm on homey stable version 1.2.2 
  • aloftaloft Member
    @arthur  To summarize; you see detection in the device card, but it isn't triggering the flow?

I am not sure this is within the Everspring app, as I just use the standard capabilities of homey to report the motion. 

Are you able to run the App via the Athom CLI? Then I would suggest you do the following:

- Change line 5 of drivers/SP103/driver.js to debug: true
    - Change line 25 of the ZwaveDriver to debug: true

Run the Everspring app and check the output when you trigger motion. 
  • @aloft perhaps an idea to update the Z-wave driver in the Everspring app; current version is 1.1.4.
    As of 1.1.6 instead of editing the drivers (setting 'debug:true' ) there is also an option to simply add a folder or file called 'debug' in the driver folder to enable debug logging in the command-line.
  • arthurarthur Member
    @aloft  Don't know what happened exactly, but following a reboot I noticed the flow was set disabled. Re-enabling it fixed the issue. To date it still works just fine!
  • aloftaloft Member
    @arthur  good to hear it has been resolved
    @TedTolboom  Good tip, I've updated the ZwaveDriver to the latest version. 
  • Hi all

was trying to change the wakeup/report settings on the ST-814 enabling me to have updates of temperature/humidity every couple of minutes in an attempt to use it to control the humidity in the Bathroom by linking the measurements via a 0-10V output on the home-ventilation system but the button to save parameters to the controller are greyed out ...

Anyone an idea what needs to be done to have the button active allowing me to store the parameters on the controller ?

Tnx, yvo
  • Probably one or more parameters are out of range?
  • carmeicarmei Member
    edited October 2017
    Hi all

was trying to change the wakeup/report settings on the ST-814 enabling me to have updates of temperature/humidity every couple of minutes in an attempt to use it to control the humidity in the Bathroom by linking the measurements via a 0-10V output on the home-ventilation system but the button to save parameters to the controller are greyed out ...

Anyone an idea what needs to be done to have the button active allowing me to store the parameters on the controller ?

Tnx, yvo
    Dear all, I am facing the same issue, device itself works well, inclusion ok, but I am not able to change any parameters due to the greyed save button and even when I change the mode to Celsius I will only see the Fahrenheit info and the info itself is static from my perspective. 
    Many thanks for your help. 

Carsten
  • Hi I Bought an Everspring SP814-1 Motion Detector after checking that it was already present in the list of Everspring devices, however it seems like the app/driver only exposes the motion detector to Homey - not the light sensor. Is this something I can fix myself?
  • brian085 said:
    Hi I Bought an Everspring SP814-1 Motion Detector after checking that it was already present in the list of Everspring devices, however it seems like the app/driver only exposes the motion detector to Homey - not the light sensor. Is this something I can fix myself?
    The motion detector & light sensor don't send separate signals to Homey ;  they work together to detect motion. You cannot get the reading from the light sensor. 

There is a setting 'lux-level' but when I developed the driver, that didn't work, so I removed it from the settings.   I don't have access to a SP814 anymore, so I am unable to further troubleshoot this. 

See the manual at https://www.bft-automation.com/fileadmin//user_upload/magistro/securitykit/pdf_manuali_securitykit/Everspring-SP814-PIR-LUX.pdf

You could try to add the lux-level back into the app.json file, and then see if you can get it to work. 
  • brian085brian085 Member
    edited January 2018
    aloft said:
    brian085 said:
    Hi I Bought an Everspring SP814-1 Motion Detector after checking that it was already present in the list of Everspring devices, however it seems like the app/driver only exposes the motion detector to Homey - not the light sensor. Is this something I can fix myself?
    The motion detector & light sensor don't send separate signals to Homey ;  they work together to detect motion. You cannot get the reading from the light sensor. 

There is a setting 'lux-level' but when I developed the driver, that didn't work, so I removed it from the settings.   I don't have access to a SP814 anymore, so I am unable to further troubleshoot this. 

See the manual at https://www.bft-automation.com/fileadmin//user_upload/magistro/securitykit/pdf_manuali_securitykit/Everspring-SP814-PIR-LUX.pdf

You could try to add the lux-level back into the app.json file, and then see if you can get it to work. 
    Thanks @aloft

I thought I could get the lux reading into homey like the "Aeotec MultiSensor 6" does it. This is a helpful feature when wanting to know that someone is on your path, let homey give a ding sound but do not turn on lights because it is not required.

Anyway I'll live with just the motion trigger.

I guess I can try the lux level conditioning by entering "raw configuration parameters" "id=5, Size=1, value=99" etc.?
  • Hi,
    great work with the app!
    would it be possible to add support for the Everspring siren EVR_SE812?
    Best regards/Tomas

• DicoDico Member
    Good afternoon. 

I am totaly new on the Github platform and on the Homey. I am building an ambient light enviroment. Therefore i have bought a Everspring ST815 lux meter. (the LUX function in the Fibaro Motion sensor is not suitable, not accurate enough) With the sensor came a manual in with all the necesarry commands. See file. Can some add this device to the Everspring app?   

Thanks in advance,

Dico
  • Hi,
    Just wondering if there is an update on the ST-814 Module ?
    I am not able to get it working.

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,
    Tony