This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Programming flows with iPad

2»

Comments

• bvdbosbvdbos Member
    edited May 2017
    Do you have firefox on an ipad? I noticed with the current firmware and firefox you don't need chrome, everything seems to work in FF now...
  • dejongjdejongj Member
    bvdbos said:
    Do you have firefox on an ipad? I noticed with the current firmware and firefox you don't need chrome, everything seems to work in FF now...
    Cool. Just tried that. Unfortunately doesn't even get me beyond the user login page. No error message nothing, simply a redirect to the same login page whilst clearing out any credentials that I typed in.
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    What FF-version? Works for me on 53.0.2 (on a pc)
  • dejongjdejongj Member
    Yes works absolutely fine on my Mac as well in FF 53.0.2, but on the tablet version 7.4 build 2970 it doesn't go beyond the login screen. Good logins get no error message but don't move on, bad logins get an error message. So it seems to be doing the validation but then not progressing to the next screen.

I have an old Nexus 7 somewhere that I use for ethical hacking, I'll see what that one does...
  • anneanne Member
    I ran into that at some point (at least it sounds like the same issue), clearing the Athom cookie(s) worked for me. If you used firefox for the first time that would not be the issue. You are logging into my.athom.com, right, and not the local IP?

I had a look at firefox on an iPad mini. I can indeed create a flow, however, I can't scroll down, and I seem to be unable to manipulate tags in flows.  
  • dejongjdejongj Member
    I was using local IP both on Desktop Firefox and Tablet Firefox...I'll try it with the fqdn.
  • anneanne Member
    edited May 2017
    Ah, yes, that should help :+1: