This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Official

Candy - Productivity app

Comments

• Qx5Qx5 Member
    Menno said:
    @MatjaLipu  ...... Or reset a crashed app?
    Would be really useful and appreciated! 
  • Qx5 said:
    Menno said:
    @MatjaLipu  ...... Or reset a crashed app?
    Would be really useful and appreciated! 
    +1 from me :)
  • you risk a restart-loop when you recover automatically.

• Having detection when an app crashes would be greatly helpful. Make a flow and send a push message instead of auto recover? Auto recover with on/off capability? 
  • Or autorecover with counter and timer? Only recover once every x-minutes (e.g. 60 or 1440).
  • Hi @MatjaLipu,

Can you say me, i have a flow when raining starts, homey says raining starts and use the candy app to disable the flow. The other flow is, when rain stops, homey says rain stops. Why i make it so is, the buienradar app starts every few minutes the flow without the candy app, my question is when i disable the flow, how long is this disabled.

Thanks
  • olive said:
    Hi @MatjaLipu,

Can you say me, i have a flow when raining starts, homey says raining starts and use the candy app to disable the flow. The other flow is, when rain stops, homey says rain stops. Why i make it so is, the buienradar app starts every few minutes the flow without the candy app, my question is when i disable the flow, how long is this disabled.

Thanks
    Forever. Until you enable the flow again. 
    With the candy 'flow has not run for (TIME )' condition you can prevent a flow from running if it all ready has run in the last 30 minutes.
  • Maybe I miss something ... API token ... where can I find it?
  • go to your Homey in the chrome-browser, press F12, go to cookies and then to the bearer token...
  • Thnx
  • 0.7.3 adds "app crashed" trigger (pending).
  • Sweetttttt  ;-)
  • And can confirm it's working (I know a trick to get crash with onkyo + harmony)

• I'm on 1.2.0-rc.10 and it appears (have not found the time to confirm this with 100% certainty) that the 'reboot homey' card is not functioning? 

Anyone else experiencing the same issue?
  • Working for me.
  • Working for me aswell
  • Hello! 

One of my Homey apps; Milight, is crashing randomly. I found this app as a solution as it can restart an app when it crashes. But I'm not able to configure it right.. I have configured when the app has been crashed, it should restart it and sent me a notification on my phone. But with a logic balloon I need to fill in the ID of the app. But how do I know the ID? Where can I find it? 
  • powermarcel10powermarcel10 Member
    edited April 2017
    Here is a screenshot of how it is configures right now.. But like I said, it doesn't work.. Anyone a suggestion?

• Can u tell us what is not working exactly?
    because sending a push message to xiaomi is not ur phone aye?
  • You can get the app id from the app store url. it's something like milight.com or com.milight
  • Can u tell us what is not working exactly?
    because sending a push message to xiaomi is not ur phone aye?

I want Homey to sent me a notification to my xiaomi Phone to tell me that tge app has been restarted, so that is fine. Problem is that the app is not restarting my milight app automaticly after is has been crashed. My question is what I have to fill in under "ID"
  • You can get the app id from the app store url. it's something like milight.com or com.milight

Thanks, but when I do that, it is not restarting the app somehow. When I run a test, I get a red sign at the restart card..
  • Don't forget to enter a test value for the token when testing the flow.
  • Don't forget to enter a test value for the token when testing the flow.

You mean something like this? When I do a test this way the app is restarting but it does not do it automaticly when milight is crashing.. :(

• as said.  I think the app id is something like com.melight 
    You can check this by sending the ID token to your phone. Without any condition.
  • PekePeke Member
    What im a doing wrong?

• casedacaseda Member
    @Peke
    did you put the API token in the app's settings? (or also the Bearer Token)
  • PekePeke Member
    caseda said:
    @Peke
    No i didnt do that, where can i find that?
  • PekePeke Member
    Peke said:
    caseda said:
    @Peke
    No i didnt do that, where can i find that?
    I got it Tnx!!
  • 0burner00burner0 Member
    edited May 2017
    Will there be a update? I cant install Candy with the current firmware. @MatjaLipu