This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Spotify-Sonos schemas-upnp-org error

Hi,

I just updated to 1.2.2 with the lastest sonos and spotify versions.
I see my playlists in spotify for sonos app, can select my sonos device.
I can even start the playlist but then ...  the numbers go from one to the other in seconds nothing is playing and at the end of the list I get "schemas-upnp-org" error.

Any idea?

Comments

• I didn't see this error before ... @Annemarie ?
  • BumperBumper Member
    edited May 2017
    Hi Guys,

I have the same issue on my homey. If I try to play these same lists via music, all sonos lists jump from number to number one per second, no music is being played, all spotify for sonos lists jump into the schemas-upnp-org error straight away

Anywhere I can collect logs or info to submit for troubleshooting?

Patrick
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    Could one of you file an issue on Github?
    https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues

• BumperBumper Member
    edited May 2017
    So.. I tried two things and one of them removed the issue.. I disabled one of my two accesspoints (homey and one sonos were on one, the other sonos most likely on the other) think this might be the trigger as playing to the same-ap-sonos did work. Both had the same accessid and ip ranges, pretty flat network, did not anticipate challenges.

that said, I did reboot homey to make sure it connected to the remote AP properly. after that it worked fine...

Pat
  • michel-bosmichel-bos Member
    edited June 2017
    Hi there, I am experiencing the same problem. I only have 1 accespoint. I have 'wired' one Sonos box to the Sonos Bridge, thus making an own Sonos network....

Are there any other solutions? Someone @ Athom? Maybe this is something to fix? I can not run my flows now... 

• Modbreak: moved to questions & help