This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

BeNext Crash

arndarnd Member
Goodmorning 

After last update Benext V0.3.0 the app keeps crashing everyday (3 a 4 times) 
Is there anyone withe the smae problems with Benext and is the a solotion ? 
Gr ARND 

Comments

• The last update of Homey or the last update of BeNext? Did you try pullig the plug and leave it for 15 minutes before putting the plug back in?
  • @arnd Can you click in the red triangle with exclamation mark to reveal the crash log and post it here?
  • arndarnd Member
    @arnd Can you click in the red triangle with exclamation mark to reveal the crash log and post it here?
    Here is the Crash log from the Benext App : 

• arndarnd Member
    bvdbos said:
    The last update of Homey or the last update of BeNext? Did you try pullig the plug and leave it for 15 minutes before putting the plug back in?
    Last update from Benext causes the errors . 
    Reboot homey  and repair the Benext 500 and sirene  won`t help . 
  • @arnd the crash only occurs when the one of the action cards of the sirene is triggered?

The log refers to this section of the driver (the silence alarm action card... 
    Homey.manager('flow').on('action.silence_alarm', (callback, args) => {
    Homey.manager('drivers').getDriver('alarmsound').capabilities.onoff.set(args.device, false, callback);
    });

Where I would guess:
    .getDriver('alarmsound')
    needs to be:
    .getDriver('alarm_sound')
    @RobinBolscher error in the last update renaming alarmsound to alarm_sound (missed the action cards).. filed a PR to correct: https://github.com/Inversion-NL/eu.benext/pull/9

@arnd this would only happen if one of your flows would trigger the silence_alarm card..
    if you say it occurs 3-4 times a day, then this flow is executed 3-4 times a day... I would recommend to add a condition that the alarm is only silenced when sounded..
  • arndarnd Member
    @arnd the crash only occurs when the one of the action cards of the sirene is triggered?

The log refers to this section of the driver (the silence alarm action card... 
    Homey.manager('flow').on('action.silence_alarm', (callback, args) => {
    Homey.manager('drivers').getDriver('alarmsound').capabilities.onoff.set(args.device, false, callback);
    });

Where I would guess:
    .getDriver('alarmsound')
    needs to be:
    .getDriver('alarm_sound')
    @RobinBolscher error in the last update renaming alarmsound to alarm_sound (missed the action cards).. filed a PR to correct: https://github.com/Inversion-NL/eu.benext/pull/9

@arnd this would only happen if one of your flows would trigger the silence_alarm card..
    if you say it occurs 3-4 times a day, then this flow is executed 3-4 times a day... I would recommend to add a condition that the alarm is only silenced when sounded..
    TedTolboom  

Oke  ivè removed the sirene from the Z-wave network and the now app is still working  , when i added the sirene ivè got  the same issue ..  without using the flows .  

• arndarnd Member
    Thanks for the update !  everything is working correct now 

• arnd said:
    Thanks for the update !  everything is working correct now 
    Good to hear! Thanks for the feedback.