This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

[PUBLISHED] iCalender to Voice App (v0.9.0)

12346»

Comments

• Any solution for a flow to only speak out any appointments of on agenda. 

For example i have a work, private and children agenda.

Is't possible that homey is only saying the appointments of the children agenda ?
  • Somehow, even after the latest update, vioce commands are not recognized. I tried asking (in Dutch) for my next appointment and Homey responded that it couldn't play the next song. Every other thing I asked (about my agenda for today) resulted in 'I could not understand'.
    I did check the voice input and that was correct.
  • A local iCal file didn't work for some reason. I created a separate Google calender and imported the iCal file. 
    And gues what... I got the warning F1 will start over one hour and a nice race sound was played  :)
  • AmelsfortAmelsfort Member
    edited July 2017
    Is anyone else havingt he problem that, after telling the appointments for the day, the app says something about an object, translation and toString? Is sounds like code it's saying.
    I already asked this in the Appstore, but it looks like the developer has abandoned this project.

I have this problem between telling my appointments and telling the news, so
    it's either this app or the NOS Headlines.

Today I asked Homey for the latest news and it spoke the same programming code. So it's the news app, not this one!
  • i use the app set a virtual switch on an appointment (i work at home) in my calendar.
    This is an recurring appointment. sometimes i move 1 appointment to an other day in my calendar.
    Only Homey uses still the old date to set the switch. 
    Is the app storing the appointments an not updating them from google ore is there something wrong in my calendar setting ore so.

• Leeuw1960 said:
    i use the app set a virtual switch on an appointment (i work at home) in my calendar.
    This is an recurring appointment. sometimes i move 1 appointment to an other day in my calendar.
    Only Homey uses still the old date to set the switch. 
    Is the app storing the appointments an not updating them from google ore is there something wrong in my calendar setting ore so.

no one is reading this discussion any more ?????????
  • If you read back, or check the Github you can see that recurring appointments not always work ok. And it looks like the last thime that the creator of this app, @brinkie was on the forum, was 7 months ago... I don't think brinkie is still working on this app..
  • Official Formula One calender 2018 available https://www.formula1.com/sp/static/f1/2018/calendar/ical.ics
  • janebedfordjanebedford Unconfirmed, Member
    edited August 2018
    Hey do know this i am very excited to tell about new 4G Voice and Video App. Because it is one the best App in India. And today we have 4G networks from various telecom networks. All they are Offering 4G Voice support. Here we have find the an awesome android App from Jio i.e <<Link deleted by moderator>> Who is facing the problem with 4G video calling and 4G voice calling feature this is the best solutions.