This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

TP-LINK HS100 Wi-Fi Smart Plug

2»

Comments

• anne said:
    Sure, see the example flow in the screenshot below:

In the flow a 'TV-aan' boolean (true/false) Better Logic variable is used, which you can create in the Better Logic settings. The flow will only be executed if the state of the TV-aan variable is 'False'. This means that once turned on, this flow will not turn the Logitech sound system off as long as the variable is 'True'.

This in turn also means you need to add another flow/action to turn your sound system off. You can probably detect when the TV is turned off by the energy measured by the plug going well below 100 W. All you need to do then is set the 'TV-aan' variable to false:

Regards, Anne

Great. Thanks a lot Anne! 
  • anneanne Member
    Hi Marcel,

Would you do me a favour and rate the app in the app store? That way others can see that's actually being used  :)
  • anne said:
    Hi Marcel,

Would you do me a favour and rate the app in the app store? That way others can see that's actually being used  :)
    Yes offcourse! More than deserved!
  • anneanne Member
    Thanks! Much appreciated :-)
  • RickerdRickerd Member
    edited January 2018
    Maybe a stupid question but is the hs100 also compatible like the hs110 with Homey.
    I saw a sale of this type somewhere.
  • Hi Rickerd,

Yes, it has its own driver in the Homey app. 

The only difference between the HS110 and HS100 is that the latter does not have the capability to measure power usage. 

The app also supports the TP-Link lightbulbs by the way. 

Regards, Anne