This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

[APP] Z-Wave.Me

Comments

• I had a look at it, but no idea where to find this SetOnDim or how to emit this realtime event.

Maybe @Icarus knows?
  • You have to set it in app.json:

"capabilitiesOptions": { "onoff": { "setOnDim": false } },

you can have a look at the qubino app. The zmnhda2 device uses it
  • But if I get it right,  You have to emit it when SetOnDim is Disabled. So if it is not disabled, you dont have to emit yourself?

And by default it is not disabled?? So the driver/app does not have to emit it???
    In that case, things should work out of the box, for it is not diabled in the app.json

• The setting is for fixing issue if you want to dim a device from within a flow. The device doesn't dim , but is set to on. That was in my case. 
  • MennoMenno Member
    Robin Bolscher <notifications@github.com> wrote:

We found the cause of this issue, it will be fixed in an upcoming Homey firmware update!

The devices that keep hanging on retrieving multichannel nodes seem to use COMMAND_CLASS_MULTI_CHANNEL V1 which is not used/supported anymore.

ETA????
    Or can I use an github version or something
  • JesperJesper Member
    edited March 2017
    One thing I also noticed is when I say "Ok Homey" "Lights on" that all lights (including the Duwi Dimmer) turn on. But when I say "Ok Homey" "Lights off" all lights except the Duwi dimmer turn off. And when I again say "Ok Homey" "Lights off" the Duwi dimmer also turns off.

I guess this has to do with the same error as with switching the Duwi dimmer on by using the slider but the dimmer icon stays in the off status.

@JeroenVollenbrock; Could you give some support to fix this problem for the Z-Wave.Me app.

Update 12-Mar-2017: For now I fixed it by using a flow to turn the dimmer on when the dim level has changed.
  • Hi , is it possible to get support for ZW-ZSA-3500 and ZW-ZS-3500 ?

thanks
  • Menno said:
    Robin Bolscher <notifications@github.com> wrote:

We found the cause of this issue, it will be fixed in an upcoming Homey firmware update!

The devices that keep hanging on retrieving multichannel nodes seem to use COMMAND_CLASS_MULTI_CHANNEL V1 which is not used/supported anymore.

ETA????
    Or can I use an github version or something
    @Annemarie: can you tell when the update is planned? 
  • Update has been released. I was able to add my WALLC-S2 switch butt since it is the new version it is not recognized and added as a generic device.

Is this needed to add the switch to the Z-Wave app?
    manufacturerId: 340, productTypeId: 256, productId: 257
  • MarcvZMarcvZ Member
    edited March 2017
    With the update 1.2.0-rc.8 my ZME_WALLC-S devices are detected :-)
  • MennoMenno Member

YESSSSSS my dimmer is working again!
  • Menno said:

YESSSSSS my dimmer is working again!
    YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mauriceb said:
    Update has been released. I was able to add my WALLC-S2 switch butt since it is the new version it is not recognized and added as a generic device.

Is this needed to add the switch to the Z-Wave app?
    manufacturerId: 340, productTypeId: 256, productId: 257
    I added a new driver for your Device.
    While doing so i found that I made a copy paste error in the "original" WallC-S driver.
    So for those having one, give it a new try as soon as V0.0.12 is in the appstore.

@Icarus ;  You received a commit, have look at github please :)
  • Priknr1 said:
    @Priknr1 Thanks! I will test as soon as the changes are accepted.
  • Does the 05468 communicate with Homey?. When i turn on the light with the wall-switch, the homey button stays off and light grey. Visa Versa also. When i turn on the light through the Homey app and turn off with the wall switch, then homey buttun stays on and black. Anyone knows?
  • Priknr1Priknr1 Member
    edited March 2017
    @Pietje5
    Found this in zwave.me site, was about raspberry communication, but maybe goes for Homey also:

You need to add RaZberry in special Association group dedicated for unsolicited reports. In Z-Wave Plus devices it is first group called Life Line. In older devices it is usually third group (in Fibaro and Z-Wave.Me devices).

so in assosiations (settings button at device) try to put a 1 in group 1 and group 3

Can you let us know if this did the trick or not.

• @Priknr1 I was able to add the wall switch and create a simple flow turning a light on/off but the flow is not triggered although I see the commands being received:
    Received application command for COMMAND_CLASS_CENTRAL_SCENE, data: 0x036e0001 (Single press btn 1)
    Received application command for COMMAND_CLASS_CENTRAL_SCENE, data: 0x036f0001 (Single press btn 1)
    Received application command for COMMAND_CLASS_CENTRAL_SCENE, data: 0x03700001 (Single press btn 1)
    Received application command for COMMAND_CLASS_CENTRAL_SCENE, data: 0x03720001 (Single press btn 1)
    Received application command for COMMAND_CLASS_CENTRAL_SCENE, data: 0x03730001 (Single press btn 1)
    Received application command for COMMAND_CLASS_CENTRAL_SCENE, data: 0x03740005 (Double press btn 1) Received application command for COMMAND_CLASS_CENTRAL_SCENE, data: 0x03940002 (Single press btn 2) Received application command for COMMAND_CLASS_CENTRAL_SCENE, data: 0x03950003 (Single press btn 3) Received application command for COMMAND_CLASS_CENTRAL_SCENE, data: 0x03960004 (Single press btn 4) Received application command for COMMAND_CLASS_CENTRAL_SCENE, data: 0x03970006 (Double press btn 2)
  • Priknr1Priknr1 Member
    edited March 2017
    @mauriceb
     I will have a look,  looks like there is a wrong connection somewhere between the received message and the Flow triggering.

But this is all new to me and I am definately no expert at this, so I can't promiss a quick solution.

@all
    Maybe someone on here with more experience can have a look at it??
    Do people with the WALLC-S (V1) have the same issue?

• mauricebmauriceb Member
    edited March 2017
    @Priknr1 I have downloaded the source from Git and added some Homey.log statements which were not necessary since I already got this before the Homey.log was outputted:
      '1':
       { 'Sequence Number (Raw)': <Buffer 9e>,
         'Sequence Number': 158,
         'Properties1 (Raw)': <Buffer 00>,
         Properties1: { 'Key Attributes': 0 },
         'Scene Number (Raw)': <Buffer 01>,
         'Scene Number': 1 },
      '2': null }

Looks like:
    var triggerId = triggerMap[ report['Scene ID'] ];
    should be changed into:
    var triggerId = triggerMap[ report['Scene Number'] ]; 

Edit: I just changed the code myself and it was perfectly!
  • one thing I noticed.Typo?
  • And no batterij report?
  • @mauriceb
    Do you make a pull request at icarus yourself? If so, would you change it for the other WallC-S too?  Or want me to do the same change as you made and make a pull request?

@kasteleman
    This entire code is copied from another wall controller and adapted, so most credits, including typo's dont go to me :P
    But I am not seeing what you mean... :s, what typo?
  • take a look at the selected option. (3) switch on/off only. And (3) switch all

• Priknr1 said:
    @mauriceb
    Do you make a pull request at icarus yourself? If so, would you change it for the other WallC-S too?  Or want me to do the same change as you made and make a pull 

@Priknr1 I have no idea how to make a pull. You make the changes.
  • kastelemankasteleman Member
    edited March 2017
    did have a look at the app.json: 

line 367 and line 740: "en": "(3) Switch On/Off only (send Basic Set)"
    should be  "en": "(2) Switch On/Off only (send Basic Set)"

And I think you have to change the "class": "light", because light only supports 
    • Light light

Capabilities: onoff, dim, light_hue, light_saturation, light_temperature, light_mode

So no battery status visible

• Priknr1Priknr1 Member
    edited March 2017
    @mauriceb I will change it. 

@kasteleman, Yeah ill change that too.  And as for the class,  I already noticed I forgot to change that ;) 
  • Priknr1 said:
    @Pietje5
    Found this in zwave.me site, was about raspberry communication, but maybe goes for Homey also:

You need to add RaZberry in special Association group dedicated for unsolicited reports. In Z-Wave Plus devices it is first group called Life Line. In older devices it is usually third group (in Fibaro and Z-Wave.Me devices).

so in assosiations (settings button at device) try to put a 1 in group 1 and group 3

Can you let us know if this did the trick or not.

@Priknr1
    It sure did! ThnXXX!
  • MennoMenno Member
    putting an 1 at associations in group 1 and 3 (3 was already filled in by setup) makes my dimmer report status back to homey when manual used! was looking for this for a long time

@Priknr1 many thanks for the answer I can also comfirm it's working
  • HarmLutjeboerHarmLutjeboer Member
    edited March 2017
    Yesterday I received a z-wave.ml WALLC-S that I bought on ROBBshop.nl. I tried to connect this device to homey but nothing I do will connect it. First I replaced the battery for a new one, because the device did nothing at all. When I try to connect it, my homey will not respond and after a few moment homey says "interview verlopen". 

I also restored the device to factory settings by holding down all four button for 5 seconds and than press 3 and 4 for a few second. Also now the device won't connect.

Someone hows know how I can connect it?
  • Priknr1Priknr1 Member
    edited March 2017
    @HarmLutjeboer
    Maybe just a faulty device? 

@Pietje5
    @Menno
    Good to hear that works

I will make the changes in the app today and make a pull request

Edit: Pull Request made, so it is up to Icarus now