This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Roller shutter: set to position is not working.

obeliksobeliks Member
edited March 2017 in Devices
The Fibaro roller shutter is working, but in a flow it works only full up or full down; not Set to Position (xx%)

Comments

• Good call.
    It's not called "set a position" at the moment, I guess it's set brightness(?) for now since the dimming capability is used for position capabilities.
    will probably change in the future though
  • No, there is no set to position function. The only thing you can do is set a state (up, down, idle). What I do is to set it to up or down and with a delay of x seconds, I set it idle. However, this does not work very precises and is sometime unreliable.
  • Its working with the new dim capability. 
  • G4nd41f said:
    No, there is no set to position function. The only thing you can do is set a state (up, down, idle). What I do is to set it to up or down and with a delay of x seconds, I set it idle. However, this does not work very precises and is sometime unreliable.
    You might have to remove and add your device again if the dim capability has been added to the app after you included your device.
  • Fire69 said:
    G4nd41f said:
    No, there is no set to position function. The only thing you can do is set a state (up, down, idle). What I do is to set it to up or down and with a delay of x seconds, I set it idle. However, this does not work very precises and is sometime unreliable.
    You might have to remove and add your device again if the dim capability has been added to the app after you included your device.
    That might be the problem. I will add it again this evening. Thanks!
  • G4nd41f said:
    Fire69 said:
    G4nd41f said:
    Let us know how it turns out ;)
  • Fire69 said:
    G4nd41f said:
    Fire69 said:
    G4nd41f said:
    Let us know how it turns out ;)
    It works now! Just had to re-add the device and then the new flow card was available.
  • Solved for me, too!
    In Zones & Devices, click on Roller Shutter - Settings - Start calibrating on Save.
    Click Save. The roller-shutter is going down and up and then the Set to Position in the flow card works. Tnx Annemarie!