This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Pushsafer Notifications

Pushsafer notifications for Athom Homey

This app lets you send pushsafer.com notifications to use in flows on a Homey device (by Athom).

1. Go to pushsafer.com and login
  2. Grab your user key or alias key (with predefined device, sound, icon & vibration) from the dashboard
  3. Go to settings on your Homey, and under Pushsafer Notifications fill in your private or alias key and save.

Changelog

• fixed some issues

• initial release

Comments

• 0burner00burner0 Member
    edited February 2017

I saw this app and thought let me test it.
    But I am not able to generate different sounds push (ios).
    And I was hoping I could get a push message with a snapshot of a surveillance camera. I see that you can send an email with a photo. What I really want is a rtsp: //192.168.**.***  with a snapshot ore live vieuw.
    Anybody got this working?

• 0burner0 said:

I saw this app and thought let me test it.
    But I am not able to generate different sounds push (ios).
    And I was hoping I could get a push message with a snapshot of a surveillance camera. I see that you can send an email with a photo. What I really want is a rtsp: //192.168.**.***  with a snapshot ore live vieuw.
    Anybody got this working?

Hi,

currently the module itself do not support any notification set up. But that is no problem!
    Go to your pushsafer account, create an alias, with the preferences you want (icon, sound, vibration, ...).
    Instead the private key, use the alias key in the homey plugin.

To send push notifications with alarm images from your ip camera, simple enter your pushsafer private or alias email address in your camera alarm/email preferences. Here is an documentation: https://www.pushsafer.com/en/ip-cameras

Hope this helps.

Kevin
  • Thanks for your feedback. I found the part where you can create a private link. With the associated push messages. Perhaps a nice addon is an action card that also left can activate and if so can display several alarms. What is the way, the difference between the options low high normal push message?
  • currently not, the backend is in work to support priority in messages (But it is mostly for android)!
    Kevin