This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Homey v1.1.9

2»

Comments

• I see in my ZWave mesh 2 devices(no. 17 and 19) not connected to Homey. I guess they are using another device to connect/mesh to Homey.
    I'd expect the zwave graph to show which device they are connected to, or am I mistaken?

@JosStultjens In your map, I see several (battery powered) multisensors which, in general, will not provide routing (provide a mesh for the other devices).
    Most devices added before Homey version 1.1.2, will not show this mesh correctly. For devices added at 1.1.2 or after they will show up correctly.
  • Ok, I will re-pair these devices and see if this corrects the mesh overview.
    FYI: The 2 devices I mentioned are battery operated devices. But I expect a line from my "Garagedeur" sensor(battery operated) to the "Tuin Lamp 1" switch(220V operated). My Aeotec multisensors are USB powered, so they will be part of the mesh too.

• edited February 2017
    recently I've got problems with the zwave part of homey. It reacts very slow or not at all.
    What can I do to fix this.
  • hnijveen said:
    did you tick the  Subscribe to experimental updates. Warning: these might be unstable! ?

OMG, I'm so stupid. My Homey was running the latest version allready, but the Homey desktop software was version 1.0.2 Hahah
  • I have issues since I have upgraded to 1.1.9. I get lot of error messages from the WU app. And the sun event app is not triggering anymore.
  • edited February 2017
    @ honey,
    the wu app didn't work for me as well, but i think there is a problem with the api. I think that the standard api is being used to much. You can get your own api following the instructions in the app itself. By doing this Isolved my problems with wu. 
  • honey said:
    I have issues since I have upgraded to 1.1.9. I get lot of error messages from the WU app. And the sun event app is not triggering anymore.
    please share your sun events flows...because it works over here never mist a trigger
  • I tried re-adding the Philips Fidelio remote after needing the bluetooth button option - adding goes great, but seems like whatever button i tried it is not sending (or at least the speaker set is not responding). 
    I also tried adding a button to a known older philips remote, no luck can't add. 

anyone any idea?
  • I tried re-adding the Philips Fidelio remote after needing the bluetooth button option - adding goes great, but seems like whatever button i tried it is not sending (or at least the speaker set is not responding). 
    I also tried adding a button to a known older philips remote, no luck can't add. 

anyone any idea?
    okay i have to rectify this...turned out the batteries of the fidelio remote were low... resulting in probably not the best signal... new batteries, new remote trained... sent signal just fine...