This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

trigger flows via my smartphone

I 'm totally new in this beautiful wold
How can i start flows via my android smartphone? 
Want to put all my Switches and dimmers on and off with 1 button

Comments

• This isn' t possible with the current app AFAIK. You can use Chrome on Android to open the Homey website (unofficially but working) 
  • You can do it 2 ways

with the better logic app, and create a boolean variable with its corresponding bitflip device. 

Or create a dummy/fake 433 switchable device like with the "klik aan klik uit" app

• how can I create this dummy device Caseda? Homey is asking for a real device.

• etienne said:

how can I create this dummy device Caseda? Homey is asking for a real device.

Add a switch  or socket like a acd-xxxx or acm-xxx and generate a new signal. Klik next and usethis fake switch from the mobile  app
  • thank you Ambassador. It works, I 'm happy.
  • I use IFTTT.

Install and pair IFTTT with Homey. Create an applet with the "Button" trigger and a Homey flow as an action. Install the IFTTT on your smartphone and use their widgets to create easy-to-access buttons on your lock or homescreen.
  • thanks it's a nice app, I use it with 4 muli mode bottons (on my Android smartphone) :)