This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Nuki

Hello,

any users with Nuki experience ? Are you happy with your device? How works your handsfree mode with android and iOS? How is the homey support? How is the speed? 

Comments

• Got a Nuki, am happy with it! Works like a charm with Homey. Don't use the auto-open function since I walk/drive quite often outside close by my door, don't want to open it when I don't want it to be opened.

Got a flow when the doorbell is pressed and I press one of the buttons of my Hue dimmer within 30 seconds (using countdown app and better logic app), the door will be opened. Works like a charm, no need to pick up my phone!
  • How does it work with a 3 point lock. Does it have enough power to open those locks? 
  • @Jschuetz
    Instead of creating a new topic for each doorlock you can go to the very active topics and ask your questions there <span>:smile:</span>

Nuki: https://forum.athom.com/discussion/344/nuki-doorlock/p1

• FloodnlFloodnl Member
    edited February 2017
    Appie said:
    Got a Nuki, am happy with it! Works like a charm with Homey. Don't use the auto-open function since I walk/drive quite often outside close by my door, don't want to open it when I don't want it to be opened.

Got a flow when the doorbell is pressed and I press one of the buttons of my Hue dimmer within 30 seconds (using countdown app and better logic app), the door will be opened. Works like a charm, no need to pick up my phone!
    Sounds great i think i will get one as well, but just to be clear if i now as a stranger walk up your door and ring the doorbel. The door opens? And i am welcomed by light so i can better see what to take? <span>:wink:</span>

• ReemsterReemster Member
    edited February 2017
    i also use Nuki now for a while. it's a nice product, works great. Also the auto-unlock function works well, but its beta, so it's not perfect yet (sometimes the door don't open automatic) also the Homey app works good if you have the bridge. Maybe the only downside (if its a down side) Nuki make noise when it's close and open the lock, that's all.

I don't know if the lock works with 3 point lock, but i think so, i read about that somewhere. but you can contact nuki support for that, the support is good.
  • Floodnl said:
    Appie said:
    Got a Nuki, am happy with it! Works like a charm with Homey. Don't use the auto-open function since I walk/drive quite often outside close by my door, don't want to open it when I don't want it to be opened.

Sounds great i think i will get one as well, but just to be clear if i now as a stranger walk up your door and ring the doorbel. The door opens? And i am welcomed by light so i can better see what to take? <span>:wink:</span>

No, the door opens if I choose to open the door by pressing the Hue dimmer within 30 seconds after you press the doorbell. I then walk 2 metres to check at the top of the staircase who is coming through the door. And a Doorbird/Ring is on my shopping list to see who's in front of my door.  ;)
  • I have bought a lot of Kickstarter products, and next to Homey the Nuki is one of the products I would definitely buy again.
    I love the way it opens my door for 3 seconds when I get near. I have never used my physical key since I got my Nuki.

When I leave I double press the lock so it locks automaticly after 20 seconds.