This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Homey v1.1.9

edited February 2017 in Questions & Help
Homey v1.1.9 has just been released to the experimental channel. This version is scheduled to be released to the stable channel later this week.
  • Added an component option to show a title above a mobile slider component
  • Added a capability option to prevent sending on/off commands when the dim value changes
  • Improved mobile alignment for sensor and button components
  • Fixed a bug where custom capabilitiesOptions would not be applied
  • Fixed a bug where app cloud connections would not work when no api.js file was present
  • Resolved a bug that could cause Z-Wave lockups
  • Improved Z-Wave debugging and monitoring tools
  • Reduced CPU usage
  • Update Node.js to 4.7.2
  • Various improvements
UPDATE (14-02-2017): 1.1.9 has just been released to the stable channel

Comments

• update went OK
  • I can't find some bugs. Good release!
  • thayoung1thayoung1 Member
    edited February 2017
    Anyone else having slow Hue performance after updating (and multiple restarts)? When I press a KAKU remote OR Fibaro switch it takes 8 seconds for my Hue lights tot react. Hue App works ok

[SOLVED]
  • Hue is ok here (bridge v2).
    Z-wave (Neo plug) however gets time-outs after the update.
  • @Jerryvdv can you add the Z-wave logging (Z-wave > Z-wave stuff for geeks > Log) for this particular Neo plug (filter the log on the Node ID number, e.g. 19) just after it occured?

Did you reboot after the update to 1.1.9?
  • no problems here, update went without any problems  :)
  • Update went well. While my Fibaro motion sensors (Z-wave plus) seemed to work okay under 1.1.4 (except they did not accept new settings), they became unreliable under 1.1.9 again. Anyone shares that impression?
  • glijieglijie Member
    edited February 2017
     While update went well,  The speach of installed apps like Weather Underground, 9292 and Icalander to Voice are repeated twice. 
    Before update 1.1.9 i didn't had these issues.

[edit]
    strange but everything is suddenly working normal again... didn't change anything.  :/
  • Sounds like I have to wait.  If so many have problems with fibaro and Neo devices. 
  • @G4nd41f  I have the same feeling, but cannot confirm or reject that feeling just yet. Some Fibaro sensors stay on 'motion detected', sometimes. Didn't look into detail yet.

• My Neos en Fibaros seem to be working normally.
    Didn't find any problems yet (but haven't tested very much either)
  • Fire69 said:
    My Neos en Fibaros seem to be working normally.
    Didn't find any problems yet (but haven't tested very much either)
    Same here, no problems
  • Jschuetz said:
    Sounds like I have to wait.  If so many have problems with fibaro and Neo devices. 
    I do not recognize this... my Neo's and Fibaro's are all working fine

@G4nd41f @aloft can you send additional logging / more extensive problem description to understand these issues? Did you reboot Homey after the update? If not, does it solve this issue?
    Which app version do you have installed? 
  • mruitermruiter Member
    edited February 2017
    Sometimes it takes a few minutes before motion goes off. I've seen this also on my fibaro motions.
    Dont know why but it looks like there in on mode when the fibaro driver started and then stay on until the next wake-up or call in from the sensor.
  • 1.1.9 just got released to stable....
  • If there's more problems with Zwave-devices which don't report correctly, you might have to re-pair your devices. I had to do that with a device which had been paired in June on the 0.10.x firmware...
  • As I said, didn't have time yet to dive into it. One fibaro motion sensor stayed 'in motion' all night, causing a light not to turn off.  A new motion and then wait a couple of minutes didn't help either. Reboot didn't help either. I had to remove and reinsert the battery on the motion sensor itself, and then it was OK.  

This is behaviour I have seen before, but was pretty non existent the last couple of releases. But maybe it is only an incident, so I am not claiming it is due to 1.1.9 . 

I'll try the suggestion of re-pairing.
  • Is there a way to force the update? Or should I just wait for it? Still on 1.1.2.
  • FloodnlFloodnl Member
    edited February 2017
    Installed fine without issues,  and my zwave issue seems to be solved (doorbel not triggering flow)  looks promising.  

Fibaro and kiku is working fine 
  • RocodamelsheRocodamelshe Member
    edited February 2017
    Just untick the automatic updates.
    And search for updates.
  • Just untick the automatic updates.
    And search for updates.
    That simple... Thanx Rocodamelshe
  • updated yesterday, no problems Neo and Fibaro working a ok.
  • @TedTolboom thanks for the follow-up, appears to have been stabilized; if it occurs again I will post the log.
  • My Homey is still on version 1.0.2 and it says that it is the latest version. I have enabled the option to get experimental stuff.. But it can't find any update! How is this possible? Any ideas?
  • HansieNLHansieNL Member
    edited February 2017
    Like Rocodamelshe told a few posts before...
    And search for updates.
  • *possible warning* Ok day 2  homey freezes up randomly upon giving voice commands and sticks to a static orange.  He does recovers but doesn't complete command. 

Fibaro multisensor is not showing data anymore (i might have to pair it again) 
  • HansieNL said:
    Like Rocodamelshe told a few posts before...
    And search for updates.

Not working for me... :(

Any suggestions?
  • did you tick the  Subscribe to experimental updates. Warning: these might be unstable! ?
  • 1.1.9 is stable  so you don't have to Subscribe to experimental updates to get your update.. if your homey won't update contact  support.
  • I see in my ZWave mesh 2 devices(no. 17 and 19) not connected to Homey. I guess they are using another device to connect/mesh to Homey.
    I'd expect the zwave graph to show which device they are connected to, or am I mistaken?