This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Action Sockets Pro-Max

2»

Comments

• Flamingo is a seperate app:
    https://apps.athom.com/app/eu.elro.flamingo
    But I don't see your productnumber...
  • It looks like the same. Also when push the buttons ON and OFF nothing happend. But! I have tried others apps and the "KlikaanKlikuit" ACD-1000 works! 
  • The sockets i have Flamingo FA500S are working with the Flamingo app and pairing after a reboot.
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    edited December 2016
    The sockets i have Flamingo FA500S are working with the Flamingo app and pairing after a reboot.
    I'd hope so, these are supported in the app ;)
  • Robbertos said:
    It looks like the same. Also when push the buttons ON and OFF nothing happend. But! I have tried others apps and the "KlikaanKlikuit" ACD-1000 works! 
    Thanks!
  • Have them here, work great with the action app
  • Ria_BanisRia_Banis Member
    edited April 2018
    I have three action sockets. The frist I could connect without any problem. But I can not connect the next one.
  • Hi all,

I have a small issue with my action Promax switches (55010x10). When returning from vacation these wouldn't switch on with Homey anymore (although the switch in the Homey app thinks they did..) so I removed them from Homey and re-added them. Now whenever I switch one they both turn on and I can't find how to erase the settings from the switches. I have tried pushing the off button in learning mode but this doesn't erase the remote control link. I have read somewhere how to reset the Promax switches but of course.. I can't find that anymore. Who knows how to do this? Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

Jeroen
  • Hi all,

I have a small issue with my action Promax switches (55010x10). When returning from vacation these wouldn't switch on with Homey anymore (although the switch in the Homey app thinks they did..) so I removed them from Homey and re-added them. Now whenever I switch one they both turn on and I can't find how to erase the settings from the switches. I have tried pushing the off button in learning mode but this doesn't erase the remote control link. I have read somewhere how to reset the Promax switches but of course.. I can't find that anymore. Who knows how to do this? Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

Jeroen
    Found it! If you put the socket in learning mode then keep the OFF button pressed until the light starts blinking fast. Hold it until the LED starts blinking slower again. Then press the right ON button to assign it to the socket again. It will then control only one socket again. I will leave this info as it might perhaps be useful for someone?

Thanks!

Jeroen