This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

433,92 Problem Help???

Hello I have the system Intertechno which looks the Klikananklak the same. On the first day my blinds 5 of 7 today goes only one. Has anyone since experience or ideas. I actually had when buying the homey hoped that of it also can !! Certainly he did not want to send him back. Since I find the system not bad.

Hallo ich habe das System Intertechno was dem Klikananklak gleich ausschaut.Am ersten Tag gingen mein Rolläden 5 von 7 heute geht nur noch einer. Hat jemand  da erfahrung oder Ideen. Ich hatte eigentlich beim Kauf des Homey gehofft das der es auch kann!! Brauch hilfe wollte ihn ungern wieder zurück schicken. Da ich das Sytem nicht schlecht finde

Comments

• Hey @turbo1l  have only one switch for testing the 433 devices. The switch is a "Trust" switch wich is the Same as klikananklikut and intertechno. 

For me it is Not working! So i decided to wait untill the homey app and homey itself will come better. 

But there are many People with no big problems here with the 433 mhz devices. 

So so homey is still in big Development and it is still growing. 

I hope there is someone here who can help you in this great community. 

Hey @turbo1l mein einziger 433 mhz Schalter ist von der Firma "Trust", welche baugleich mit den intertechno etc. sind. Ihn hatte ich zum testen der günstigen 433 aktoren gekauft. Leider funktioniert der nur 29 cm von homey entfernt. 

Ich habe aber momentan dann doch die teureren z-wave aktoren im Einsatz und die funktionieren gut. 

Ich hoffe, du bekommst hier von jemanden Hilfe, der ein wenig mehr Erfahrung hat. Sind ne Menge netter Leute hier in der Community. 
  • I use official KlikAanKlikUit hardware which works without problems every day. I also use other 433Mhz stuff with different reliability and stuff. 

For Intertechno there is no app, so it's possible that it's not completely compatible with KAKU and you need a specific app for Intertechno equipment. Can't help you there. Perhaps other people here can help you. If you are a programmer yourself you could give it a go with the developer info.
  • Thanks for answer, but Programmer sorry no. Do you know a programmer can help me?
  • Hey DIeter have you a delay time in the Flow for the shutter???