This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Amber Alert crashes

Stack trace: SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input at Object.parse (native) at IncomingMessage. (/app.js:42:14) at emitNone (events.js:72:20) at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:166:7) at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:921:12) at nextTickCallbackWith2Args (node.js:442:9) at process._tickCallback (node.js:356:17) Exit code: 1 Exit signal: null

Comments

• Thanks! Saw the error, will push update tonight to Athom. Looks like the response somethimes don't get handled right, will change they way it handles the update so when it goes wrong the app won't crash but will try later again. (Cronjob checks every 5 minutes if new alert is available for the region you selected)

Will post update here when i post it on GIT, will be later today because not at home to test the update before i push it :) 
  • ok cheers
  • lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited January 2017
    Update has been pushed to Athom. I do some more checks on the status that is returned, lenght of data and timestamp to ensure data is correct that is recieved by your Homey. If one of the check fails it will not crash but will retry 5 minutes later. 
  • ok thanks i will install it manually and will inform you
  • it crashes after install,try to restart it but crashes again

Stack trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/app.js:56:67)
    at emitNone (events.js:72:20)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:166:7)
    at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:921:12)
    at nextTickCallbackWith2Args (node.js:442:9)
    at process._tickCallback (node.js:356:17)

Exit code: 1
    Exit signal: null
  • lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited January 2017
    Thanks for reporting!

Settings that you had in previous version was removed and no default settings by that cause anymore for the app when it fire the trigger. I changed the checks and tested it but it kept the settings in history. Note for me is to use clean run before submitting.

Update has been pushed to Athom, can be manual installed from the github. If you need help let me know :)

Edit:
    1.0.6. is live in the app store :)