This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Support Toon from Eneco (dutch)

Comments

• Floodnl said:
    Thanks @Annemarie maybe to put it in as a Beta/best effort app  i would appreciate it a lot. 
    We will discuss it. 

• Floodnl said:
    HansieNL said:
    I can only give an answer to the 1st question: https://forum.athom.com/discussion/1448/how-to-cli-install-method
    Tnx @HansieNL much appreciated let's hope the github project is still working (a bit) 
    As far as I know only the insights worked in the past
  • I replaced my Toon... Yesterday I installed a Nest Thermostat.
    Probably Toon is not returning on my wall.... 
  • I installed the Toon app but a login error when trying to use the app. Any help?
  • I installed the Toon app but a login error when trying to use the app. Any help?
    Because the app is still in beta test by Athom don't expect any support. More people are waiting till the app will officialy be released. If you wanna know the status of this app just read the discussion history.
    I guess you installed the app via the CLI? If so you missing some API keys/shared secrets. These keys are not publicly available. The app only work when deployed in the App Store.
    Trust me... I did everything to bypass the Athom keys. I created a API account on the Eneco site, changed some code. Despite the effort it was for nothing. It won't work without the Athom keys :)
  • phbphb Member
    @HansieNL problem is eneco and not Athom

• MartijnMartijn Member
    edited January 2017
    phb said:
    @HansieNL problem is eneco and not Athom

True @php, other platforms are complaining also about Eneco "services"... I expect this wil not change soon so I decided to abandon ship and choose for a device that is supported by Homey! :smiley:
  • Still no news about this I'll guess?
  • YEAH!!!!!! Time to try it out!
  • RobinRobin Member
    edited January 2017
    Yes! Please mind, we still think the API is not as stable as it should be, but we have made the app as robust as possible to circumvent these issues. I am curious about your feedback on how the app is performing!
  • Zojuist de toon-app geinstalleerd op de homey en tot nu toe lijkt alles te werken..

• Hallelujah !!!!!!
  • phbphb Member
    Installed the app  logged in but  busy with connecting??
  • I can't login.
  • I was installing it, it did gave a error now homey is not online. even not after a power off! How can i restore?
  • phbphb Member
    @WouterZ  Remove app.Reinstall the app again ,restart homey. that worked for me . 
  • Suggest to wait a little. Athom server seems to be down atm.
  • phbphb Member
    Ok i'll wait

• phb said:
    @WouterZ  Remove app.Reinstall the app again ,restart homey. that worked for me . 

it is hard te remove the app if i never get online
  • You can login to Homey again...
  • @Robin Here some feedback:

- Temp value is correct
    - The gas meter doesn't show the correct value, the value is zero
    - The electric meter doesn't show correct, the value is 0.0.4 KwH

• fiek said:

I think it's a measurement witch start the moment you connect the Toon to homey

• phbphb Member
    busy with connecting

Toon.jpg 113.7K
  • phbphb Member
    @Robin  ok no it works going to test it
  • fiek said:

I think it's a measurement witch start the moment you connect the Toon to homey

If that was the case, it would  also show a value for the gas meter. I used up some gas since I connected Toon with Homey :)
  • Still can't connect. Had busy with connecting for an hour. Removed the hardware and disabled/enabled the app and tried again but still no luck. Not even an error. Login screen just closes without any information.
  • I connected my Toon at 4PM or so, then it work fine it seems to me. Now this....

• @HarmLutjeboer : do you have Toon connected to other software? I have Toon connected to Domoticz.