This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Flow is not working properly

SayginSaygin Member
edited January 2017 in Ideas & Suggestions
Hello
I am trying to make a flow like in the picture. Somehow when I try to test the flow I am getting an red cross in the *Logica* field. What does this mean? 

Can you guys help me out?

Thanks.

Saygin

Comments

• Change the first card to "er werd iets gezegd" and then use the text token in the 2nd column.
  • MarcelKuijperMarcelKuijper Member
    edited January 2017
    well, your condition is that "apparaten and uitschakekelen" has to be used in the sentence when u speak, if u just press test and it didnt hear those words the condition is false and the flow wont execute.

to test this flow u have to "live" test it by saving the flow, and actualy speak to homey.
  • well, your condition is that "apparaten and uitschakekelen" has to be used in the sentence when u speak, if u just press test and it didnt hear those words the condition is false and the flow wont execute.

to test this flow u have to "live" test it by saving the flow, and actualy speak to homey.
    Aha. Marcel I will try it when I am at home. Thank you very much..
  • swttt said:
    Change the first card to "er werd iets gezegd" and then use the text token in the 2nd column.
    I changed the first card like you said. I will test it when i am at home.. Thanks..
  • Check youre dutch language "uitschakekelen' is not proper dutch ;) I would say 'uitschakelen'
  • Check youre dutch language "uitschakekelen' is not proper dutch ;) I would say 'uitschakelen'
    Check :-)
  • AmelsfortAmelsfort Member
    edited January 2017
    You can also test this flow remotely: since a little while, when you click the test button, you can enter a text to test with.

Besides, you can use the card 'Het volgende werd gezegd', but you need to specify a word or sentence to check for: 'apparaten' for example. That way the flow is not started when the word is not said. You can then remove the check for that word in the second column. Otherwise this flow will always run when something is said. Even though the checks will cancel the execution, it still costs more processing time for Homey.
  • Amelsfort said:
    You can also test this flow remotely: since a little while, when you click the test button, you can enter a text to test with.

Besides, you can use the card 'Het volgende werd gezegd', but you need to specify a word or sentence to check for: 'apparaten' for example. That way the flow is not started when the word is not said. You can then remove the check for that word in the second column. Otherwise this flow will always run when something is said. Even though the checks will cancel the execution, it still costs more processing time for Homey.
    Clear, thank you..