This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Z-Wave: Fibaro multisensor

12345679»

Comments

• glijie said:
    0burner0 said:
    Can please some one explain how I can turn of the led of the multisensor?
    These settings dont work:

before save settings Wake the fibaro up

press 3 times the WAKE-up button and AFTER that save your settings
    Did that but the sensor keeps blinking when it sees movement.
  • @0burner0
    the setting does need to change from the previous time you saved, to get it send to the module.
    settings are not send at all if the value has not changed.
  • What, Caseda says. First change the setting to something random, then press save. Then change the setting to what you want, wake up the sensor while it is near Homey, then press save. For me this works all the time with the multisensor.
  • Oke going to try this tomorow, keep you posted. Thnx!!
  • FloodnlFloodnl Member
    edited April 2017
    Hi all i have also the Multi sensor but it seems the Lux are stuck on 31lx (all other sensors are working fine): 

Has any1 seen this behavour before?   i've removed the battery of the device allready to "reboot" the connection. 
    i have no ideas left what todo.
  • Floodnl said:
    Hi all i have also the Multi sensor but it seems the Lux are stuck on 31lx (all other sensors are working fine): 

Has any1 seen this behavour before?   i've removed the battery of the device allready to "reboot" the connection. 
    i have no ideas left what todo.

Did you solve this? I also have two fibaro multisensors but the lux level seems very low always. Its in a diningr oom with bright halogen lights and only reports 9lx.