This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

[APP] Z-Wave.Me

Comments

• Can you add the ze.wave.me WALLC-S Secure Wall Controller with 4 buttons?

http://www.pepper1.net/zwavedb/device/554
  • All the Duwi devices are Manufacture ID 100,
    but you might find it in the device list as 0X0064.  This is hexadecimal. (same value as 100 in decimal value)

The diveces might need a better name in the app, so you dont see Duwi in all the devices name. Also the Logo's for blind control might need to be different from the dimmer.

Right now I am using my own build of the app, so Blind control and Lights are split in the app.
    But as soon as the Class "Windowcoverings" is back in the official app, I'd like to go back to the official release. I can have a look at the names and Images than.
    Did you find any response on that @Icarus ?

• MarcvZ said:
    Can you add the ze.wave.me WALLC-S Secure Wall Controller with 4 buttons?

http://www.pepper1.net/zwavedb/device/554
    Yes please. I found that the develo app has a simular device. Even the options in the code and configuration looks alike! Unfortunately don't have the time at this moment to ad it myself. Maybe Some can try the code from the devolo app?
  • I changed the Icons for blind control, they where the same as Dimmers.
    I Added the WALLC-S controller, It indeed looked exactly the same as the Develo MT2652, so I just copied it and changed the nessecary thing.
    I did not Compile or test anything, so please forgive me if it does not work out of the box.

• Priknr1 said:
    I changed the Icons for blind control, they where the same as Dimmers.
    I Added the WALLC-S controller, It indeed looked exactly the same as the Develo MT2652, so I just copied it and changed the nessecary thing.
    I did not Compile or test anything, so please forgive me if it does not work out of the box.

As soon as these changes are accepted in GitHub, I will test to see if this WALLC-2 switch is also compatible with it.

• I just committed the changes on github. I will check the code tonight. I will also change the names of the devices so they are more distinct when you try to add a device manually. I will also take another look at the device that was added twice to see if I can find which device is correct.
  • I just tested but the pairing is stuck at "status INTERVIEW_MULTI_CHANNEL" and after a while (time-out?) it shows the "status ADD_NODE_STATUS_LEARN_READY" again. The device is added but not visible.

Same as adding it as a default Z-wave device.

• Priknr1Priknr1 Member
    edited January 2017
    mauriceb said:
    I just tested but the pairing is stuck at "status INTERVIEW_MULTI_CHANNEL" and after a while (time-out?) it shows the "status ADD_NODE_STATUS_LEARN_READY" again. The device is added but not visible.

Had this problem with my duwi blind control yesterday.
    But deleting it from settigns--> Z-Wave--> delete device
    And then adding it again did the trick.

Sometimes the negotiation just doesnt go as planned, and than things get stuck.

BTW  you can add everything as default device,  it recognizes the correct app and device automatically.
  • Priknr1 said:
    mauriceb said:
    I just tested but the pairing is stuck at "status INTERVIEW_MULTI_CHANNEL" and after a while (time-out?) it shows the "status ADD_NODE_STATUS_LEARN_READY" again. The device is added but not visible.

Had this problem with my duwi blind control yesterday.
    But deleting it from settigns--> Z-Wave--> delete device
    And then adding it again did the trick.

Sometimes the negotiation just doesnt go as planned, and than things get stuck.

BTW  you can add everything as default device,  it recognizes the correct app and device automatically.
    @Priknr1 Trust me I did not quit after the first time. I tried several times...
  • How did you include? What was the procedure? 
  • How did you include? What was the procedure? 
    My switch is added/removed by pushing the four buttons for 2 seconds followed by single push on button one. Then I see the different status messages flash by until it stops at INTERVIEW_MULTI_CHANNEL after a while followed by ADD_NODE_STATUS_LEARN_READY and the time out that the learn process stopped. After that I cannot see the device but I am able to remove and start the process again.
  • just did a check with latest github version but still "Multi Channels Nodes worden opgehaald" error/timeout
  • kastelemankasteleman Member
    edited January 2017
    Hmmm, i assume inclusionattemp close to Homey? How long before it times-out?
    Unfortunately can't test it. Switch is used on daily basis, so have to be sure inclusion works
  • @Priknr1 I looked at the code again to see if I could find a reason why the category function doesn't work. It was added to the wrong place in the code. You have to define the device category for each device. The first category in the code is the category that is used for the appstore. So you just need to add the categories to the devices.

@Menno I've been looking into your problem but I cant seem to find any cause. Unfortunately I don't have the device so I cant test it myself. Could you run the app using the developer command line 'athom project --run'? This will run the app in debug mode. Maybe that will tell you or us more about the cause of the issue.
  • @Icarus no problem

Debugging...
    C:\Users\menno\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\athom-cli\lib\project.js:238
                                                            response.result.forEach(function(log){
                                                                            ^

TypeError: response.result.forEach is not a function
        at Request._callback (C:\Users\menno\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\athom-cli\lib\project.js:238:24)
        at Request.self.callback (C:\Users\menno\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\athom-cli\node_modules\request\request.js:199:22)
        at emitTwo (events.js:100:13)
        at Request.emit (events.js:185:7)
        at Request.<anonymous> (C:\Users\menno\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\athom-cli\node_modules\request\request.js:1036:10)
        at emitOne (events.js:95:20)
        at Request.emit (events.js:182:7)
        at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\Users\menno\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\athom-cli\node_modules\request\request.js:963:12)
        at emitNone (events.js:85:20)
        at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:179:7)
  • MennoMenno Member
    edited January 2017
    Did a new try but still the same is there something I have to check or can you see the debug info?

info under Geek Stuff

{"zw_state":{"ver":5,"capabilities":{"api":"controller","timerSupported":false,"controllerType":"primary"},"nodes":[1,7,8,11,12,20,22,23,26],"chip_type":5,"chip_version":0,"homeId":4097722561,"nodeId":1,"nvr":[1,7,0,21,13,27,120,32,1,0,32,0,64,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,21,17,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,4,53],"CONTROLLER_IS_SECONDARY":false,"CONTROLLER_ON_OTHER_NETWORK":false,"CONTROLLER_NODEID_SERVER_PRESENT":true,"CONTROLLER_IS_REAL_PRIMARY":true,"CONTROLLER_IS_SUC":true,"NO_NODES_INCUDED":false,"sucId":1,"powerLevel":0,"version":"Z-Wave 3.99","networkKey":"8dbfa625246008ec8c03455637734d03","methodsAsync":["factoryReset","addNodeAbort","removeNodeAbort","replaceFailedNodeAbort","sendData","isFailedNode","getFailedNodes"]},"zw_ready":true}
  • @Icarus I ran the app like you suggested but I am not getting any response in the prompt. To be honest I am starting to think that this is a bug in the Z-wave modules from Athom.

1/4 - Archiving... 
    2/4 - Uploading to Homey @ 192.168.128.50:80...
    3/4 - Running `me.zwave`, press CTRL+C to abort...
    4/4 - Debugging...
    -------------------------------------------------
    me.zwave running...
    In the attachment is the result from the console in Chrome. Is there another log?
  • @mauriceb
    did you add the debug tag (`'debug': true`) in the driver you are debugging?

if you ask why would you want it that way, look at how a debug would look like with 10+ devices :wink: all reporting at the same time
  • MennoMenno Member
    edited January 2017
    Question is it okay that I copied the zwave driver in the folder com.athom.zwaveme\node_modules\homey-zwavedriver? or do I have to place it somewhere else?
  • caseda said:
    @mauriceb
    did you add the debug tag (`'debug': true`) in the driver you are debugging?

if you ask why would you want it that way, look at how a debug would look like with 10+ devices :wink: all reporting at the same time
    @caseda I just checked for the WALLC-S driver the tag was already true. For the homey z-wave driver I have changed it with this result:
    1/4 - Archiving... 
    2/4 - Uploading to Homey @ 192.168.128.50:80...
    3/4 - Running `me.zwave`, press CTRL+C to abort...
    4/4 - Debugging...
    -------------------------------------------------
    me.zwave running...
    (node) warning: possible EventEmitter memory leak detected. 11 unload listeners added. Use emitter.setMaxListeners() to increase limit.
    Trace
        at Object.addListener [as on] (events.js:239:17)
        at ZwaveDriver (/node_modules/homey-zwavedriver/lib/ZwaveDriver.js:47:10)
        at Object.<anonymous> (/drivers/ZME_05468/driver.js:8:18)
        at Module._compile (module.js:409:26)
        at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:416:10)
        at Module.load (module.js:343:32)
        at Function.Module._load (module.js:300:12)
        at Module.require (module.js:353:17)
        at require (internal/module.js:12:17)
        at /opt/homey-client/system/manager/ManagerApps/bootstrap/homey-app/manager/drivers.js:74:27

I run the app like this: athom project --run E:\Stack\athom\git\me.zwave-master

I must be doing something wrong...
  • pairing without the driver loaded works, or fails?
    If pairing without driver loaded works, the output would be very helpful
  • pairing without the driver loaded works, or fails?
    @kasteleman ; Pairing without the drivers also get stuck at the INTERVIEW_MULTI_CHANNEL. I already mentioned this some post earlier when I tried to add the wall switch with the default z-wave driver and no Z-wave.Me driver.
  • Menno said:
    Question is it okay that I copied the zwave driver in the folder com.athom.zwaveme\node_modules\homey-zwavedriver? or do I have to place it somewhere else?
    That is the correct way to put it.
    Did you make sure you took the latest version? from github/athom?
  • mauriceb said:
    pairing without the driver loaded works, or fails?
    @kasteleman ; Pairing without the drivers also get stuck at the INTERVIEW_MULTI_CHANNEL. I already mentioned this some post earlier when I tried to add the wall switch with the default z-wave driver and no Z-wave.Me driver.
    then I think, the driver does not make any difference. If you cannot pair it without driver, it will not make a difference I think. did you hold it very close to Homey during pairing?

• Same here today, stuck at INTERVIEW_MULTI_CHANNEL, timeout and no device appearing. I had it touching homey, so that should be close enough.  :) 
  • Is this a check I can disable???? (in z-wave driver or z-wave.me app)
    What I have read I don't even need MULTI_CHANNEL for my dimmer (or am I wrong?).

• I also test right next to Homey.
  • I also tried every power group every distance and did this for all the three duwi everlux dimmers I have. Every time INTERVIEW_MULTI_CHANNEL it's not funny anymore.
  • Just did a check with my Duwi dimmer with article number 05458 and it is still recognized as Duwi built-in dimmer - 05433 with version v0.0.10. I have removed an re-added the device after the update of the app. Not that I mind because it's working but maybe this helps to solve other problems.

I see my device (05458) isn't even in the supported devices list in the app store.

Furthermore, I'm wondering if you could fix the bug that when you change the dim value with the slider that the light goes on but the color of the slider stays gray. ("off" status but light turns on)

So for switching the light off I first have to click on the dimmer icon to make it solid black ("on" status and light stays on)

And than click the icon again to turn the light off and the color of the icon and sliders changes back to gray again.

• I am still hoping that someone will add support for the Duwi 054368 to the app (no z-wave.me just regular z-wave but still a Duwi device). Anyone?