This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

domoticz data

2»

Comments

• Rpi2 on debian jessie
  • In my case, Domoticz is running on a Synology NAS.
  • WRos said:
    I've analyse this with the domoticz log and the variable overview from better logic.
    Every 10 seconds domoticz sends the data to homey and write the action in the log.
    In the variable overview the value are changing every 10 seconds.
    Can you show a screenshot of the Domoticz log please? Now I still don't now where to look for. Thx.
  • 2016-12-13 16:24:43.377 HttpLink: sending global variable Elek1 with value: 612973.0
    2016-12-13 16:24:43.575 HttpLink: response
    2016-12-13 16:24:43.583 HttpLink: sending global variable Elek2 with value: 815224.0
    2016-12-13 16:24:43.634 HttpLink: response
    2016-12-13 16:24:43.642 HttpLink: sending global variable ElekVerbruik with value: 458.0
    2016-12-13 16:24:43.769 HttpLink: response
  • I too am running Domoticz on a Synology NAS.
    and my domoticz log does not show the HttpLink data as you show.
  • Same problem here.
  • For the issue off Domoticz not saving the URL, I have found a workaround.

don't use the GET option , use the PUT option. then you can save the url and after that change is to GET.

Now it will stick -
  • HansieNLHansieNL Member
    edited December 2016
    Cant get it running here...???
    The log doesn't show any httplink push  :'(
  • the workaround is not work for me ?
  • In Domoticz #6144 should have been solved the problem.
  • PhuturistPhuturist Member
    edited December 2016
    A much simpeler way is not pushing the data to Homey but pulling the data from Homey using the Domoticz API.

Needed:

Then build a flow similar to this with the HTTP action card:
    • URL: depends on your Domoticz installation and devices but something like: http://192.168.0.110:8084/json.htm?type=devices&rid=32
    • JSON path: depends on the device you want to monitor but something like: $.[result][0][CounterToday]
    • Variable: the name of the BetterLogic variable that holds the data

• @Phuturist : Thx. Works great.
    I try to figure out what code I have to add to $.[result][0][Data] if I got more than one value and want to use the 2nd or 3rd value? For example I got "Data" : "11.0 C, 76 %, 1022 hPa",

• RozzRozz Member
    edited December 2016
    Thanks to the help on the Domoticz forum, i have gotten things working!
    Updated to Domoticz v3-6147 and the url gets saved, and using the GET all my data is being pushed to Homey when it changes in Domoticz.
    FINALLY i have Motion Sensor, Lux and Temps working like they should!
    Thinking i will stay for these important stuff with Domoticz and using Homey for flows, speech and other great stuff.

(Edit:)
    Domoticz BETA can be downloaded from here: http://www.jadahl.com/domoticz_beta_6/
    and the STABLE here: http://www.jadahl.com/domoticz_stable/
    Just choose your Syno model and manually instal!

• HansieNL said:
    @Phuturist : Thx. Works great.
    I try to figure out what code I have to add to $.[result][0][Data] if I got more than one value and want to use the 2nd or 3rd value? For example I got "Data" : "11.0 C, 76 %, 1022 hPa",

Dont think that's possible. The JSON path will only get you the value of a node. Splitting it based on a comma is not possible (at least not with the current functionality of the HTTP app).
  • Phuturist said:
    HansieNL said:
    @Phuturist : Thx. Works great.

Dont think that's possible. The JSON path will only get you the value of a node. Splitting it based on a comma is not possible (at least not with the current functionality of the HTTP app).
    Thx anyway.
    I got a lua script that just sends only the Weather Underground temperature value to a device. I can take the value from that device. 
  • There I was waiting for, a response from someone who has the knowledge.
    Thanks Phuturist. That's a easier method. 
  • benotjebenotje Member
    edited December 2016
    ik lees nu al me thermometers van domoticz in maar homey ziet ze niet als thermometer iemand een idee 
  • benotje said:
    ik lees nu al me thermometers van domoticz in maar homey ziet ze niet als thermometer iemand een idee niemand ??

• Ik begrijp niet precies wat je bedoelt. Het betreft een waarde die binnen krijgt vanuit domoticz. 
    Je wilt dat Homey deze waarde als thermometer ziet. Homey ziet de waarde als waarde met een naam.
    Wat wil je doen wat je nu niet voor elkaar krijgt?
    Dan kunnen we daar wellicht een oplossing voor bedenken.

• benotjebenotje Member
    edited January 2017
    ik zou graag aan homey vragen wat de temperatuur is in de woonkamer of slaap of keuken 

• Zonder leestekens begrijp ik jou bericht niet. Volgens mij stel je nu drie vragen tegelijk. 
    Om Homey te kunnen vragen welke temperatuur het is, zul je inderdaad flows moeten maken. De ingebouwde spraak commando's weten niet dat de waarde en temperatuur niveau vertegenwoordigd.
    Je vraag omtrent de verlichting begrijp ik niet een heeft geen relatie met dit topic.
  • benotjebenotje Member
    edited January 2017
    ja klopt sorry 

• ik vraag aan homey (hoe warm is het) en homey antwoord (ik kon geen temperatuur sensoren vinden)

de tag = Temph die ik uit lees van domoticz 

• HansieNLHansieNL Member
    edited January 2017
    benotje said:
    ik vraag aan homey (hoe warm is het) en homey antwoord (ik kon geen temperatuur sensoren vinden)

de tag = Temph die ik uit lees van domoticz 

Is Temph een variabele? Als dat zo is kun je een flow maken en de variabele voor laten lezen.
  • oke maar het volgende gebuurt 
    ik heb een flow gemaakt {als} (er wordt iets gezegd)text "hoe warm is het" {dan} (zeg iets) "#Tempk  graden.

dan vraag ik aan homey "hoe warm is het" en homey zegt (ik kon geen temperatuur sensoren vinden  21 graden)

dat is nu net mijn probleem kan ik geen dummy temperatuur sensor aan maken en vullen met variabel "#Tempk"
  • You could use another trigger : "wat is de warmte" or something like that. I know, irritating you can't disable the default voice-triggers. That's an open bug:
    https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/1048

• WRosWRos Member
    edited January 2017
    The possibility to change the device-type of a "variable device(BL)"  could help you to.
    I had the same kind of issue when I`m switching by the built-in speech comment the light in the livingroom. The BitFlip device, to Switch more spots at one's wasn't recognize as a light device.
    When it's possible to give a variable or BitFlip-device a Device type, its possible to use the built-in voice command.
    I would make a feature request for it: https://github.com/PatrickSannes/BetterLogic/issues/8
  • mbnnmbnn Member
    So can anyone help me with something?

I have my Alarm system (Satel Integra) connected to Domoticz (since there is no Homey app). 
    It works in Domoticz. However, now I want to be able to switch the Alarm on and off (calling switch: domoticzip:8084/json.htm?type=command&param=switchlight&idx=61&switchcmd=On and domoticzip:8084/json.htm?type=command&param=switchlight&idx=61&switchcmd=Off) for example from Homey. How Can i do this?

Next to that I would also like to be able to let Homey pick up if the alarm is on or off (you can see that if that switch is on or off (set) in Domoticz). Does anyone have any idea/can explain how i can run those commands from Domoticz in Homey?
  • mbnn said:
    So can anyone help me with something?

I have my Alarm system (Satel Integra) connected to Domoticz (since there is no Homey app). 
    It works in Domoticz. However, now I want to be able to switch the Alarm on and off (calling switch: domoticzip:8084/json.htm?type=command&param=switchlight&idx=61&switchcmd=On and domoticzip:8084/json.htm?type=command&param=switchlight&idx=61&switchcmd=Off) for example from Homey. How Can i do this?

Next to that I would also like to be able to let Homey pick up if the alarm is on or off (you can see that if that switch is on or off (set) in Domoticz). Does anyone have any idea/can explain how i can run those commands from Domoticz in Homey?
    Instructions on how to do this are just a couple of posts back in this thread.

https://forum.athom.com/discussion/comment/40184/#Comment_40184