This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

red ledring after update/ homey is not working

I got homey some month ago, trying to make it work with my fibaro z-wave products. It did not work properly, (firmware 0.82), i waited for the final firmware 1.0. while doing the reboot procedure ( turned homey upsite down for 10 sec, waited after it counted back), Homey started to update and show me the blue ring, turning round.
After a while, the blue ring stopped circling and homey was not longer reachable. I tried all allready said in the forum ( can't do a new setup, turned it upside down again, tried 1 day without power, seems nothing helps. 
Right now, homey shows a yellow/orange ring while starting up and after about 30 sec is turns into a steady red ring.
Whats should i do??

Comments

• RocodamelsheRocodamelshe Member
    edited January 2017
    Pull the plug, wait like 3 minutes and put it back in.
    And maybe u have to do this a few times but be sure to wait some minutes before u put it back in.
    And make sure u got the right IP adress. And use the Chrome browser!

• already tried this several times, I use chrome, what do you mean by right IP adres?
    turning the power off doesn't seem to work, each time homey ends up with a steady red ring after booting
  • If u keep the RROD (Red Ring Of Death) u should contact Athom but make sure u tried several times.
    If it keeps getting red maybe try to contact @Annemarie for a solution.