This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v1.0.4

2»

Comments

• posthok said:
    After investigation of the timer issue i did a reboot and it seems alright. this evening i noticed that the gardenlight instantly turned off when i shut the door. I Pulled the plug but the problem is not solved. So i made a testflow. If date then turn on the gardenlight then if date turn off the light but wait 2 minutes. But 2 minutes are 2 seconds and the light turned off almost immediately. The device i used was a greenwave powernode 1.
    I did the same with a speechcard and got the same result.
    Reopened the issue.
    As a walk around i used countdown timer
    I have the same problem with  some Fibaro switches, after a reboot it works for a while, but suddenly minutes become seconds.
  • glijieglijie Member
    edited December 2016
    posthok said:
    After investigation of the timer issue i did a reboot and it seems alright. this evening i noticed that the gardenlight instantly turned off when i shut the door. I Pulled the plug but the problem is not solved. So i made a testflow. If date then turn on the gardenlight then if date turn off the light but wait 2 minutes. But 2 minutes are 2 seconds and the light turned off almost immediately. The device i used was a greenwave powernode 1.
    I did the same with a speechcard and got the same result.
    Reopened the issue.
    As a walk around i used countdown timer
    not only the timer is 1 hour off... Also the betterlogic app and smart presence app is here 1 hour off :-/

Homey time is okay 

something is indeed wrong

[edit]  mine issue has nothing to do with it,, sorry

• miracles.. i came home and the z-wave stuff is still working.. first time since i bought homey a few months ago. now i can finally fix some flows and actually use it.
  • Since 1.04 (afaik)  I have some different behavior of how states of devices are handled by Homey. When I turn off a device (wall plug, dimmer etc) manually the state in zones&devices does not changes, they will not get grayed out like when you turn them off using Homey. I think this was always the case but not sure. Anyway, in 1.0.4 Homey does not see the device as "turned off".  Flows which depend on states "off" dont work anymore in when switched off manually, annoying...  

Is this indeed a change in 1.0.4?

• seems to be a z-wave / memmory issue.
    i'm not able to add/ remove more than 1 device. In between i need to restart homey. Currently only able to test with fibaro sensors.
    Also my memmory was full, removed a lot of apps, then over 180 mb free. After restart/ 5 mins it is totally full again. When the memmory is full also the philips hue lights are not being switched although homey is telling me it is doing so.
  • That's the way memory management on linux works, it caches as much as possible but is also frees memory when needed... So nothing to worry about. Hue not switching has nothing to do with memory supposedly being to full.
  • After the 1.0.4 update all my x minutes delays in flows became x seconds delays. Anyone else have this same issue?
  • Thanks!
  • kinda curious now who else made the change in seconds on a minutes delay... and after the fix wonder why the light stays on for 180 minutes instead of 3 minutes ;) 
  • RikPost said:
    After the 1.0.4 update all my x minutes delays in flows became x seconds delays. Anyone else have this same issue?
    Have the same problem. Converted minutes to seconds. Must be a bug.
  • That's great, now I have to run when enabling the 'leaving home' flow 
This discussion has been closed.