This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Official

[App] Fibaro by Athom (v1.5.18)

Comments

• casedacaseda Member
    edited November 2016
    @keverjeroen ;If the value is the same as before it won't be shown in the insights, if you open the data log out will show it 
  • @caseda, thanks for the info. But where do I find the data log? :open_mouth: 
  • @caseda I found that one too, but it's 100% the same as te chart.. :( Check out the data, I can't find any logic in it. Some times it updates once an hour, even if the lux changes more then 10. Some times it looks like it's working like it should, and sending updates in 4 or 6 minutes (after a lux change of morge then 10)..

Any ideas whats wrong?

Log:

Chart:

• @keverjeroen check the following github issue 
    I have the impression that LUX threshold is not working properly..
  • @TedTolboom That looks a lot like my problem. Would it help if I add my findings to the issue?
  • @TedTolboom That looks a lot like my problem. Would it help if I add my findings to the issue?
    yes, would appreciate it.

@caseda are you aware if there is a filtering of data entered into insights..
    Support the motion sensor is providing every X minutes the LUX data, does Homey save all data points? or only when data points are different
  • I'm only aware that the graph is filtering the same values, the log itself im not aware of if that is the case, but might really be.

when I have more time in the upcoming weeks I'm going to find out extensively what is going on over longer periods of time, not just what is reported in the log but on core receiving end of homey, see if I can find any common logic in it. 
    And will see in the meantime if the log file filters or not. 

Or @annemarie can give a definitive answer for us if the log file has a filter, and how it filters
  • @caseda it must be... just take a look at the LUX reports (only driven by report every 300 seconds).
    During the night, no reports are added to insights (most likely since the value did not change)...

With data nicely showing reports every 5 minutes (300 sec) if LUX value is changed:
    Tue Nov 29 2016 22:30:15 GMT+0100 (CET),4
    Tue Nov 29 2016 22:35:17 GMT+0100 (CET),5
    Tue Nov 29 2016 22:40:19 GMT+0100 (CET),6
    Tue Nov 29 2016 22:45:21 GMT+0100 (CET),5
    Tue Nov 29 2016 22:50:24 GMT+0100 (CET),6
    Tue Nov 29 2016 22:55:26 GMT+0100 (CET),5
    Tue Nov 29 2016 23:20:36 GMT+0100 (CET),4
    Tue Nov 29 2016 23:40:43 GMT+0100 (CET),5
    Wed Nov 30 2016 00:15:59 GMT+0100 (CET),4
    Wed Nov 30 2016 00:21:01 GMT+0100 (CET),5
    Wed Nov 30 2016 00:31:06 GMT+0100 (CET),0
    Wed Nov 30 2016 06:33:59 GMT+0100 (CET),1
    Wed Nov 30 2016 06:39:01 GMT+0100 (CET),0
    Wed Nov 30 2016 07:04:13 GMT+0100 (CET),3
    Wed Nov 30 2016 07:14:17 GMT+0100 (CET),2
    Wed Nov 30 2016 07:24:21 GMT+0100 (CET),3
    Wed Nov 30 2016 07:34:35 GMT+0100 (CET),2
    So either the motion sensor is selectively sending data, or Homey is selectively storing data in insights (to save storage).. I would guess it is the latter...
  • Added my problem to the Github issue.. Hope the solution is near, the wife is already telling me that Homey isn't turning the lights on and off at the right moments.. ;)
  • 0burner00burner0 Member
    edited December 2016
    I saw in the update:

v 1.1.1

add support:
    FGWPx-102-PLUS 
    FGD-211 - Scene Activation 
    FGD-212 - Scene Activation

But cant get a scene working. Disabled dubbelkliking in the menu, but that didnt do the trick neighter.
    Anybody got it working? I got pulse switches

I use: Left S1  2x push   

• You need to readd te device if you have a Dimmer 2
  • tim1990 said:
    You need to readd te device if you have a Dimmer 2
    Thnx did the trick!!
  • tim1990 said:
    You need to readd te device if you have a Dimmer 2
    Or set the parameter manually: https://forum.athom.com/discussion/comment/38931/#Comment_38931
  • I just added the door sensor Zwave Plus to Homey, that went smooth. The device has an tamper switch (for when the cover is removed, or de device is removed from the door), but I don't see the tamper alarm in Homey. Is this a known problem?
  • @keverjeroen ;
    that's not a problem it's a feature! oh wait that is someone else's line.

It's just not implemented in the FGK-10x sensors.
    for now, it will cause a lot of trouble for people that have it already implemented, so probably not going to be implemented until the more easy re-add is implemented into homey, so that will result in not losing all flows and insights
  • Thanks for the information, Caseda!
  • I just added a flood sensor, but now I have the problem that the motion alarm persists 
    is also a known issue or am I doing something wrong in settings

• ErikB said:
    I just added a flood sensor, but now I have the problem that the motion alarm persists 
    is also a known issue or am I doing something wrong in settings

here only temperature is working, can't get the rest working for over a month now. i have the fgfs-101 (zwave plus).
    I don't think you're doing something wrong. It just in't working (yet) 
  • Oke thx for the response
  • Since a few days i have a problem with the motion sensor. 2 of 3 doesn´t submit the motion detection. the sensor blinks but when i take a look to the device on the Homey screen, there is no detection. deinstall and reinstall does not help. the 3rd. one works fine. anyone else with same problem or solutions?

p.s. sorry for my english:)
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited December 2016
    @Loki679 ;;;
    what homey version are you running?

there has gotten a few bugs into the homey core since version homey firmware 1.0.1 was released if you include a sensor in that version, and athom is already trying to fix it for 2 versions, but without 100% result as of yet, even though it has become  little bit better.
    So if you are on the stable version (1.0.1), then this is your cause for not responding motion sensor(s)

and your english is fine.! most people on this forum don't have english as their first language, so you are not alone :wink:
  • my Homey version is 1.0.3 and i include all 3 of them on version 0.9.X. @ 1.0.1 i saw the problem for the first time, so i exclude one and include the device again to see, if the problem is fixed. i tried the same on version 1.0.3. the parameters on all divices are the same.... i can unterstand...ok that is a bug and the motion sensors doesn´t work ... but what i can not unterstand is...the 3rd one works fine. it is to much for my little brain :D
  • In version 1.02 my motion sensors (non-plus and plus) worked relatively fine. Since upgrading to 1.0.3, it has been a bit of a hit or miss if the motion detection (or motion cancellation) was being processed by Homey. No re-pairing done as of yet. Reboots don't solve it.

It is not only Fibaro motion sensors that act up, also a Aeotec sensor seemed a bit more unstable.

Yesterday I did a PTP and it seems a bit more stable, but that could be a temporary effect.
  • Need some advice. I would like at night a FGD-212 to start with a low dim level (e.g. 10%) to slowly increase to a higher level (e.g. 60%). Now I have seen that there is auto dim level steps and auto dim level time in the device. But how would this be action executed in the [THEN] column of a flow?

I made a flow with 2 actions to set different dim levels after each other. First one to set 10% and the second one triggered 2sec later to set 60% but this does not work. The lights twinkle for a sec when the second action gets triggered but the dim level does not increase to the 60%.

Any advice is welcome :)
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited December 2016
    @Jeroenvano there is still a bug with dimming devices, if they are already on, and then get dimmed in flow, it will still send the "on" command, which will put the dimmer to its initial original diming level back again

Still waiting for the dimmer capability rewrite for this
  • caseda said:
    @Jeroenvano there is still a bug with dimming devices, if they are already on, and then get dimmed in flow, it will still send the "on" command, which will put the dimmer to its initial original diming level back again

Still waiting for the dimmer capability rewrite for this
    Thanks @caseda that must be the reason why I am experiencing this. 
  • JosStultjensJosStultjens Member
    edited December 2016
    I recently bought a Homey with some Kaku and Fibaro zwave+ devices.
    I added the ds18b20 temperature sensor to the Fibaro zwave+ device fgk-101 ZW5.
    I installed the Fibaro app and paired the sensor. I am able to see the battery status and also if I move the magnet away and back from the sensor.
    However I do not get any temperatire readings.
    In the PC app I do see an Temperature icon, but in the insights overview I do not see an optio to show the temperature logging.
    Is there anything I need to change in the settings after pairing the FGK-101 sensor.
    I already tried to unpair the sensor, uninstall the app, rebooted and ptp Homey and install the Fibaro app and paired the sensor again.
    I am using Homey firmware: 103 and Fibaro app: version 1.1.1
  • @caseda I love the scene start for the Dimmer, when there will be support for scene's for the normal switches?
This discussion has been closed.