This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Everspring development.

Is there anybody out there who has some programming skills and is willing to fork (merge) the Homey Everspring app?
At the moment the development is frozen and there are a few issues open.
You can contact roadxy.
The community would be greatfull I think.
Github:
https://github.com/ralfvd/com.everspring

Comments

• Am i the only one with a Everspring AD147 socket dimmer? And issues
  • @posthok ;developer here, the problem with troubleshooting these issues is that I don't have access to most devices and that delays development and I can't simulate the issues people are experiencing. 

(in general: everspring doesn't always follow the correct Z-wave procedures, e.g. for the ST814 humidity sensor, that delays development as well)

So indeed, development is a bit frozen. Last week, I initiated contact with some resellers of Everspring and Homey devices, and also Everspring Corporation as well, to see if I can get -temporary- access to the Z-wave devices, so I can build support for it. 

Alternatively, community members could send one of their devices to me, but that would incur some postage fees and trust of each other, which might be a hurdle ;-) 

But, if anyone is willing to help development, I am glad to share!  I just started the Everspring app when I needed a Everspring device supported (which still isn't working 100 % ;-) ). 

• Ok thanx for the info. What i don't understand is in the firmware version 1.01 my AD147 worked fine. But since the 1.02 and recently 1.03 my socket dimmer can't be used in a flow to adjust the lumiance. It's only on/off
  • Well, the Everspring app didn't change ;-) And it just uses the normal 'dim' capability. it could be that since 1.0.2 the Z-wave information isn't sent correctly to/from the app; it uses the SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_GET and SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_SET . 

It would help - if possible - if you could run the app in developer mode and log what the Z-wave output is during a dim command.  

• aloft said:
    @posthok ;developer here, the problem with troubleshooting these issues is that I don't have access to most devices and that delays development and I can't simulate the issues people are experiencing. 

(in general: everspring doesn't always follow the correct Z-wave procedures, e.g. for the ST814 humidity sensor, that delays development as well)

So indeed, development is a bit frozen. Last week, I initiated contact with some resellers of Everspring and Homey devices, and also Everspring Corporation as well, to see if I can get -temporary- access to the Z-wave devices, so I can build support for it. 

Alternatively, community members could send one of their devices to me, but that would incur some postage fees and trust of each other, which might be a hurdle ;-) 

But, if anyone is willing to help development, I am glad to share!  I just started the Everspring app when I needed a Everspring device supported (which still isn't working 100 % ;-) ). 

I can't help with development but if you like I can send you a SP814 (if I can get proper packaging material)
  • @aloft , i am willing to send you an AD1422 to further optimize the app.
    PM me your address if you feel like this would help programming.

• @posthok your issue seems related to https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/934 ; when sending the dim command in a flow it also send a 'turn light on' command, which in turn the light on 100 % brightness. 

This seems a generic issue for all Z-wave enabled dimmer devices. 

Why this is changed since 1.0.2 I don't know and what the difference is between an device card and a flow. 

I'll keep investigating and see if there is a workaround until Athom fixes this. 

• @aloft Thanx!! nice to read that the problem is found.
  • On the AN181 wallplug the power metering is not implemented yet it seems.
    Are there any plans to have this implemented in the future?